• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

i see my main go to guys are no longer here.

bigdaddytest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need a legit domestic source. pm me with some options. I need to place an order soon. anyone offer discounts for large orders ??

images

im heading to work for 2 weeks tomorrow no real time to be online. i use ama last year and had great results. i would love to come home in 2 weeks and have some bomb ass gear waiting for me. from the little i have been able to read Paxton is good??? haven't seen a list yet.

I can tell you from experience Paxton is top notch. Best gear and customer service there is. But you can't just run up on this thing and ask for sources. Do your research and look around and you'll find what you need. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hope you find what you are looking for. Take a look around brother and I'm sure you will

Say................Got any tickets to the officer's ball !!!

sponsor forum is a great resource.

^^^said something different. Lol

First off Welcome to the board bro! This place has it all, just make sure you browse every section of the board and if you can make this happen. Good luck and welcome!

Get Shredded!
Welcome brother. Read the stickys and do your research... Get that post count up to 10 then PM us if you need anything specific. Glad your here.

Back