• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mrs Stockpott. Headaches

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick update for everyone... Mrs Stockpott went to Dr. Then Dr sent her by ambulance to the hospital... Waiting on test results. I don't know anything.

lift till ya puke

Good Luck Bro, hope all is well......:coffee:

Keep us posted bro. Sorry to hear and hopefully it's just a precaution and everything is ok.

I just saw the other thread..

I wonder if her bp was sky high and the dr freaked

IML Gear Cream!
Don't know the details yet, just talked to Mrs. She is being released.. Said something about imitrex was being administrated

lift till ya puke

Don't know the details yet, just talked to Mrs. She is being released.. Said something about imitrex was being administrated. She is still tired and has head ache... I dunno and I hate not knowing more then anything.

lift till ya puke

idk why the dr sent her by ambulance..thats plain odd unless there was a vital signs redflag...

Imitrex is usually given for severe migraine. Hopefully, that is the problem and they can drive your blood pressure through the roof. Good luck

She seems to be doing some what better

lift till ya puke

I didn't see your OP, but does she suffer from migraines?
What were her symptoms?

I hate Dr. I feel so left out in the dark....

lift till ya puke

Final prognosis is migraines uggg I let Mrs fill you in

lift till ya puke

Get Shredded!
Sorry to hear about the Mrs. When there is major pain (cephalgia) there is an urgency to rule out an aneurism. That is most likely the panic and the ambulance ride I would guess.

I suffer from debilitating migraines. If she wants to chat migraines tell her to PM me. Once she starts getting them she'll probably keep getting them.

I get them as well. Probably head trauma related for me.

I've been through a lot of different treatments, none have worked better than oxygen.

No joke.

Back