• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first var cycle

big.red

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all! New to the forum. Posted this in the Female Talk section on the ironmag forum but would like as much advice as possible. I plan on starting my first var cycle and I'm a little unsure of what would be the best way to go about my first time using. A little background on me: I'm 24 and have been lifting for 3yrs. Used to have a really bad relationship with food a few years ago. Dropped down to 119lbs at 5'8" and was very much skinny fat. Got myself into the gym and start eating properly again. Had my first powerlifting meet last year at 148s (currently 145lbs now). I am looking to put on more muscle since I am really lacking from my terrible starting point. Would also like to get a higher total. Have a few questions since the people I know in real life that use are all men and only know about male usage.

Was planning on running 10mg everyday for 6-8wks. I also was considering continuing to take my birth control pill. I'm on Lo Loestrin Fe which is a super low dose pill (1 mg norethindrone acetate and 10 mcg ethinyl estradiol). Just would like to know anyone's two cents on this. Should I continue taking BC? If yes or no, why or why not? My bf and I plan on using condoms just in case, doesn't matter whether I stop taking it or continue.

I am currently getting ready to compete in another meet at the end of January. Coming off a cut from 2mons ago where I was around 17% at 138lbs (stomach was fairly lean though as I tend to carry my weight in my thighs and hips). Working on getting back to 150 to be more competitive in the 148lb weight class. Current diet is around 2000cals, 40/30/30 macros. Mostly clean foods but I will indulge a bit on the wknds. My goal is definitely strength based but would be nice to limit the amount of fat gain.

Anything else I should know about? Really trying to minimize any amount of virilization. Don't want to walk away from this with a hoarse, deepened voice and a jawline haha

Any input is greatly appreciated!
smile.gif

Hello!

I ran my fist Var cycle a few months back and went 7 weeks on 10 mg everyday. So in my opinion you are on the right track there. Too many people want to go all out their first cycle, as did I, but I was thankfully convinced that it is not needed. Being you have legit Var of course...

I am not on BC so I have a hard time weighing in on that, but I am betting SheriV will have god input for you.

I am glad you know that diet and training are still important, I have seen too many people wanting to run Var as if it is some miracle drug lol. It's not. Be sure you are accurate on tracking your food, and coming from an ED background I know what a mind fuck that can be. I must say, I loved my first cycle and had the best time on, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I answered on ironmag..lol

I like to think I have god input :coffee:

My phone apparently thinks you do, who am I to argue? :thinking:

lol... its unwise to argue with god ...err...god-like dieties...

errr...supermods...

yeah, lets go with supermods

Hello!

I ran my fist Var cycle a few months back and went 7 weeks on 10 mg everyday. So in my opinion you are on the right track there. Too many people want to go all out their first cycle, as did I, but I was thankfully convinced that it is not needed. Being you have legit Var of course...

I am not on BC so I have a hard time weighing in on that, but I am betting SheriV will have god input for you.

I am glad you know that diet and training are still important, I have seen too many people wanting to run Var as if it is some miracle drug lol. It's not. Be sure you are accurate on tracking your food, and coming from an ED background I know what a mind fuck that can be. I must say, I loved my first cycle and had the best time on, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Awesome thanks for sharing! I know its legit var. Coming from a very good/trusted source. So that's a worry off my head :winkfinger: I've been tracking my calories for about 10yrs now so its like second nature to me at this point. Feel weird when I don't track them. Old habits die hard I guess haha. I've been seeing that diet is the most important thing that needs to be in check after researching this for the past few months. After knowing guys that are on and reading about it online, its apparent that its not a miracle pill. Looking forward to a decrease in recovery time!

Haha i saw! Thank you so much for helpin a girl out :) Trying to get as much input as possible since I'm going at this with no real guidance by anyone experienced in woman's usage in person. That sticky on ironmag was far beyond helpful too!

Awesome thanks for sharing! I know its legit var. Coming from a very good/trusted source. So that's a worry off my head :winkfinger: I've been tracking my calories for about 10yrs now so its like second nature to me at this point. Feel weird when I don't track them. Old habits die hard I guess haha. I've been seeing that diet is the most important thing that needs to be in check after researching this for the past few months. After knowing guys that are on and reading about it online, its apparent that its not a miracle pill. Looking forward to a decrease in recovery time!

Haha i saw! Thank you so much for helpin a girl out :) Trying to get as much input as possible since I'm going at this with no real guidance by anyone experienced in woman's usage in person. That sticky on ironmag was far beyond helpful too!

Can't say I saw a decrease in recovery time that was to noticeable, but I recover wellnormally. I will say my strength shot through the roof. Went from working back squats of 205 to 235 by the end (10x10s so my 10 rep max was presumably higher). I hit a 1rm just messing around of 295; which I was happy considering I never do low rep work anymore. It was all around fun to watch the numbers just jump in a couple weeks. Enjoy!

I dont think 10mg a day is enough to give any female voice issues. My wife cruises on 10mg and cycles with 50mg. No voice issues. The last time was 50mg var ED with 150mg primo wk, right now is 15mg tpa (test prop/ace), 15mg NPP MWF and 40mg var ED still no issues.
I know all females are different but I would be shocked if you got any side effects from 10 or even 20mg. I doubt you will lose your menstral cycle with 10 mg var. It might be a little lighter though.

Nice to see a female Powerlifter.

My wife has been on 10mg/day for six weeks and due to using a different source's gear will be bumping slightly to 12.5mg/day for six more weeks. This is her second var cycle. She hasn't experienced any sides at that dose and has seen a noticeable increase in strength. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched her doing Hammer Strength machine rows with two 45lb plates on each side last week. Overall she looks much leaner as well. She has been taking the 10mg once per day, but i would suggest dividing your dose in half and take it every 12 hours if you can since the half-life of Anavar is about 8 hours. This will keep your blood levels more stable. Good decision to start at 10mg/day.

Sounds like you have a great plan and cycle laid out. I wouldn't worry about virilization at those doses.
Good to see a woman on here that has done her research!
Welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys! Unfortunately, I will be using caps so it would be a pain to split the doses. Wouldn't be exactly sure if I was splitting the proper amt correctly too. Think it will be all good though. Small dose just to get my feet wet :)

I actually appreciate it so much more now that I did my research instead of relying on my bf to do it for me. Made me take it a lot more seriously because it is still after all a drug. I'm a sponge at this point and want to learn anything I can to further benefit myself. My ultimate goal would be to have an elite total in 148s within the next two years. Can't wait to put some really solid work in

Back