• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT help

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I got my cycle figured out, just have a question on the pct. Here is my cycle..

Test prop @ 125mg EOD for a total of 500mg a week for 10 weeks
Arimidex 1mg ED straight through cycle and pct as I am very gyno prone.

This is my first pct thoughts but have been told I need hcg.. my question is do I add the hcg into the post cycle I have planned or do I replace nolva or Clomid or both and run hcg by itself for pct? Also is my arimidex dose ok? Ive never used arimidex, I've only used aromasin and I dont know how to compare doses..

Thanks guys!
PCT

Nolva @ 20mg ED for 4 weeks
clomid @ 100mgs first 2 weeks
clomid @ 50mgs last 2 weeks
Arimidex 1mg ed for 4 weeks

IMO you'll be happiest using HCG anytime you're shutdown, i.e. through your entire cycle and right through the "gap" between the last pin and the first PCT meds. After that, best to stop HCG because it'll interfere with HPTA restart. Half-life is only about 3 days so it's easy to just drop it at the start of PCT and it'll fade out just as the HPTA is fading in.

The HCG will keep your balls from atrophying which helps not only cosmetically but they'll be much more ready to respond to your natural LH and FSH bounce-back in the first week or two of PCT. Otherwise recovery can be slower, the test-crash longer.

You'll still need your SERMs and AIs.

I'm not sure what happened but my cycle isn't complete I'm my first post.. I'm going to run

test prop@ 500 MG a week
tren ace @ 300mg a week
arimidex @ 1mg ed

Ok so I run hcg inbetween last pin and starting my pct. I thought it was used in combination or instead of clomid or nolva for pct.

Thank you!

Ok so I run hcg inbetween last pin and starting my pct. I thought it was used in combination or instead of clomid or nolva for pct.

Thank you!

Np! Another benefit and reason to consider running it in cycle instead of just pre-PCT is that it not only keeps your balls around but gives you a little test bonus due to endogenous production -- the equivalent of 100-150mg/wk of "free" test.

Just seeing this now.. wow that's crazy! Thanks for the info!

Back