• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Women with 16 inch waist

Elvia1023

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2809286/Beautiful-bonkers-Meet-woman-16-inch-waist-TRAINED-body-shape-tight-corsets-inspired-Jessica-Rabbit.html

I am posting this not just because it is mental but I think it could be useful for many competing bodybuilders. When I saw the article I thought it would make an interesting thread. Obviously she is an extreme and that is just bad for your health etc. But I know some guys could use a similar method to improve their overall shape.

We all have been dealt with certain genetics and there are no changing them in most ways. But I think for many who worry about how their waist size effects their overall shape on stage. They could use a simple waist girdle for a few hours a day in conjunction with breathing techniques (vacuum poses etc) and I can easily see 1-2 inches being knocked off within a few months to a year. Sure it's a bit 'gay' but a girdle can be a good back support too. Just a suggestion incase it's an issue for anyone.

But do you think her smushing her insides made her box tighter? I mean that's the REAL question I want answered.

She does look fit in some pics. 16 inches is too much... now 20 inches and I would be all over that. You can't beat a tiny waist and hug arse combo :D

Back