• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite ai to run with test and equipoise

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Bros just wondering what everyone likes to run for an ai on a test e, equipoise cycle?

Arimidex stops estrogen by stopping testosterone converting into estrogen, Aromasin kamikaze directly to estrogen. So aromasin for me.

But time to times I get bad shoulder ache from drying up, and I like to use just nolvadex to keep estrogen high and lubricate my joints.

.5mg adex everyday or 1mg every other

Arimidex stops estrogen by stopping testosterone converting into estrogen, Aromasin kamikaze directly to estrogen. So aromasin for me.

But time to times I get bad shoulder ache from drying up, and I like to use just nolvadex to keep estrogen high and lubricate my joints.
Just an FYI, aromasin doesn't kamikaze estrogen. It's an irreversable inactivator of aromatase. Arimidex does the same, only with a reversable mechanism making rebound a potential concern. For all intents and purposes, I prefer aromasin though.

Back