• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

crunches everyday?

i've done abs maybe twice in the last 5 months :roflmao: if you want abdominal growth, use weighted resistance movements not body weight imo

i also wouldn't try to squeeze them into my workout if i was going to do them every day, i would try to do them in the morning or during free time during the day or something.

Yea thats what i meant ,daily but not with my workout , but im just trying to tighten it up first then decline situps with weights

Lol my fiancé just said yesterday to some friends how ridiculous it is that I haven't worked abs in over 8 months yet look like I do twice a week. But I did do them two Saturday's ago.... That's good right?

Abs are extremely boring to me, I use to do them all the time and just got burnt out on it. I would rather spend that time deadlifting or doing something that I'm focusing growth on.

All depends on what you want to grow bro.

I do abs....never. deadlift, squat and marathon sex a few times a week you will be just fine.

Depends on what you want. Crunches are pretty shitty, leg raises/ups and other more functional patterns are better for them. Having abs doesn't require you to train them, but if you plan on getting under any serious weight you'll crumble like a limp bitch if you don't directly stimulate them. Good looking abs does not mean strong abs.

Back