• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help

warlord

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm trying to figure out what's going on my bicep is swollen & extremely hard in certain spots but the funny thing is I haven't injected anything into my biceps.it's not warm to the touch but it's slightly discolored in certain areas but I think that might be from the heat packs i've been putting on my bicep for the past few days.I injected into my delt on monday no issue and for the past few days still no issue.no swelling,redness,pain at the injection site so I'm trying to figure this out if this was a skin infection would it be bad at the injection site?Also a little more information i had the same issue with my other bicep 2 weeks ago the swelling went away but i still have hard lumps or spots on my bicep

You might be pinning too low in the delt and not hitting the muscle or not going deep enough. Pics of exact injection site and bicep?

Back