• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not a fan of clen

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't experience the fat loss or alleged anabolic properties that are supposed to be associated with clenbuteral use. Just
the shakiness in my hands that lasts up to a week after I go off of it. I titrated it properly, use reputable sources for it, and used ketotifen at night.

I'll take ECA + T3 anyday over clen. Or the original OEP + bronkaid. Both great for fat loss.

Also running hgh at 5 iu/day is gotten me real lean.

so....fuck clen in the ass.

ECA is definitely nicer than Clen anyday because Clen just leaves you drained; however maybe you got a bad clen... Not every source on here is good with their clen... I've had perfect clen and a really shity clen from here.... The best is veterinarian grade Clenbuterol if you can obtain some; will really notice the difference then but coming off leaves you tired as fuck like caffeine withdrawal for the first couple days then energy boost is back

I get vet clen. It's got a pretty horse on the label. 1lb buckets - it's mixed with galactose so the horse will lick it up. I like to rim my pooper with it. Brings out the anabolic effect.

What's your diet like? Where did you get the clen?

My diet and training is the same all the time now. I only change up the gear.

I have Sopharma clen.

I like Clen,but last run I got the worst cramps no matter how much water and taurine I sucked down.

Agree...................clen to me is poison...........

I just sleep like shit on clen. Makes it shitty to run no matter what I do

Back