• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

when I win a million dollars

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im paying off my house
and getting a script for gh..theres a place near my house
I'd probably buy like a 14k or so used car/suv

then investing the rest, which isn't much after taxes

After federal taxes, you will have approx $600,000. After state taxes, you may have $480,000.

dunno how much you owe on house, but your investment money might be $5.

Script for GH is a damn good idea... Buy me a house on some land... Pay of the ladies car... Pay off all my fines and put the rest in the stock market

After federal taxes, you will have approx $600,000. After state taxes, you may have $480,000.

dunno how much you owe on house, but your investment money might be $5.

If you only end up with less than half you need to hire yourself a real tax attorney instead of the clown you got the first time around

If you only end up with less than half you need to hire yourself a real tax attorney instead of the clown you got the first time around

If you WIN the money (Vegas or lottery), you can't funnel it anywhere to hide it from IRS. If it were coming in from any other source, you can basically hide most/all of it, although FATCA is crimping that somewhat.

I might skim monies for boobs..idk..prolly not

I'd likely buy new clothes because I actually really need em... but that'd be a small shopping spree..cpl gran

I would cash in the monies for pennies and swim in my money like scrooge Mc duck.
scrooge-mcduck.jpg

if i won a million dollars in the lotto i would get my grandmother who is in her 70s to claim the jackpot..she wouldn't pay taxes..then have her open a new bank account with my name on it....that way i get all the money instead of the government getting it

When I win the lottery the first thing I'll do is buy a new motorcycle. Mine's kind of long in the tooth at seventeen years.

Get Shredded!
I would invest it in the company I am hoping to start in '15...

It'd be fully funded

...I'd buy a brewery and turn the whole planet into alcoholics...

I don't think I would be able to spend it. I'd probably OD in the limo from line after line while driving to pick up my winnings.

Hire a financial adviser. Most people that win 7 digits are broke in a year.

Back