• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Reputable companies?

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I haven't started pinning yet but before I decide to I would like to know the more reputable companies. This is a new world to me.
I've heard grey tops (company name?) and AMA are good, but I'm looking for everyone's opinions.
Also I'm looking to avoid PIP so probably source some decent tests with longer esters. People say virgin muscle is going to have pip no matter what, regardless I'm looking to avoid it because I want to make sure nothing else is wrong if pinned incorrectly.
Anyways just looking for some vets to aim me in the right direction before I head on my journey.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay sorry. You can delete this please

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

666. Just take your time on the forum. Figure out how to read the post to get the clues to the information that you are seeking. I have made some mistakes in the forum and the community is pretty forgiving. When you gain some trust, someone might PM you to offer you some advice. Donna Summer, simmer down now
PB

666. Just take your time on the forum. Figure out how to read the post to get the clues to the information that you are seeking. I have made some mistakes in the forum and the community is pretty forgiving. When you gain some trust, someone might PM you to offer you some advice. Donna Summer, simmer down now
PB
Ssssimma dah...nah

Even jizz from the black unicorn will give virgin muscle PIP there is no getting around it.

Just read up and study what the vets have to say and make a decision based on the knowledge you gather.

Even jizz from the black unicorn will give virgin muscle PIP there is no getting around it.

Just read up and study what the vets have to say and make a decision based on the knowledge you gather.
I heard that gypsy years have no pip, even with a muscle that's never even been bruised before

Black dynamite is solid source:coffee:....he merged with leroy jones labs

Back