• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Severe Insomnia when taking orals?

wadboram

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have tried before DECA,testosterone,Primo, Sustanon injections with no problems at all.

Once I started to include orals in the first weeks of my cycles I couldn't make it and I have to stop.
I tried Oxandrolone 30mg per day (divided on 2 doses) , after few days i felt sluggish and a nightmare insomnia attacked me heavily. (I was using also testosterone + Primo)
In the next cycle I used Winstrol 15mg/day and after about a week I got kicked again by the nightmare insomnia and I couldn't sleep. I used a lot of sleep support medications with no benefits. I can sleep again once I stop the orals and continue using the injections.

Does this mean that I can't use orals anymore or my body is that sensitive to orals?
N.B. Blood test is in the normal ranges for all parameters before using cycles. I take orals by maximum 9AM. I don't consume too much caffeine and the last cup of coffee I consume about 8:30AM
I use Live support, OMEGA 3 and multivitamins.

Um sorry, you know the answer already. No more oral for you.

One of my friends say it may be due to the quality of the orals I have???

Keep taking them. Eventually you will enter others dreams and give THEM nightmares. Lol
Chances of real primo and real var are low, even if you're rich. Could have done it the first time.
What was the sleep support- and the only acceptable answer for me is Xanax. Melatonin works when I'm off cycle, but not so much on cycle.

Back