• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testing?

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone know about testing for AAS for firefighters? Im thinking of joining the fire academy. Government job so im sure they test for other things but would anyone know if they test for anabolics? Im keeping on the safe side and running gear with short detection times. problem is that im really considering doing a show in april and the academy starts in may. i can go natty but i wana be able to gain what i can for now.

You should be alright but depends on each department and if they're given a reason to be suspicious. If rap didn't set you straight PM me

thanks guys! hopefully everything works out. gotta save lives and be an inspiration! FIYAH FYTAHHH!

I'm no expert but I highly doubt cities test for AAS, it's too damn expensive. Now I'm sure they'll test for street drugs, though I doubt you use that stuff being a future FF.

You guys pm'ing can somebody send me the same info please. I just finished with all the other test next step in the sit down and drug test. Been kinda worried about the same thing.

Back