• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this normal?

Beards&Barbells

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I am new here, as you can tell by the post count and the join date. But is all this source drama a normal thing?
Sources closing down and continuing to take orders
Sources emails getting hacked and taking orders
Sources getting kicked off here, then reemerging with no real explanations
Sources getting accused of closing down then changing their name and coming back
Long time sources abruptly closing down (albeit the right way)

So my question is, is this normal and the risk we take??
Or has it just been a crazy time in the “industry??”

Ok I am new here, as you can tell by the post count and the join date. But is all this source drama a normal thing?
Sources getting accused of closing down then changing their name and coming back

You have a lot of back round for being here for 7 posts.... gimmicky son of a bitch

All you have to do is read bro(that is if you know how)...no gimmicks here I have a life no time for shit like that. Just try to educate myself and not get screwed.

well you clearly don't have that much of a life if you read all of that..lets get real

Yes and no . This is the black market you know so there are few if any rules . It has been a particularly rough spell lately . This will happen then there will be a lull then more mayhem . Be VERY careful who you do business with . Be skeptical . If you do due diligence you should do well . I have been very fortunate and I am grateful . When you do find a shop that treats you well stick with them .

Love how if you post on this forum and say "hey guys who is the best source hook me up" you get bashed for not doing your research. Then the next guy does his research and post up what they read and ask a simple question and they are accused of being a spy or LE.

Little ironic don't you think!

Love how if you post on this forum and say "hey guys who is the best source hook me up" you get bashed for not doing your research. Then the next guy does his research and post up what they read and ask a simple question and they are accused of being a spy or LE.

Little ironic don't you think!

Best source

WP
Gr
MFL

Yes LE is ironic in this world

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

They are all criminals selling illegal drugs in front of everyone's nose. Anything is possible, be careful bro.

Simple the best source is..... drum roll please..... The one that comes through for you. And that my friend takes time patients trial error and above all being NICE!!!!!! JUST my 2¢

lift till ya puke

Don't forget that this website is for entertainment purposes only. NO research chemicals are used on humans. They are only used on lab rats for academic purposes.

Back