• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What else besides caber or prami? Both causing severe drowsiness

Niteboss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started taking prami last yr with my 1st tren a cycle. I took it before before bed every night, .2cc. No problem with sleeping, but the following day had problems trying to stay awake during work. I just thought it was from just being tired working 55hrs a week.

For my NPP cycle last fall i decided to try caber. Went thru the same issues. So i am convinced that both prami and caber are no good for me.

This is starting to cause issues at work, (cnc machinist)keep getting write ups. My job is on the line.

Is there anything else to take to combat prolactin?

Is P5P strong enough? I had taken before when i took trenavar. It seemed to work good. Just dont remember what dosage i ran it at.

Thanks in advance

Do you need a prolactin inhibitor?

This!

I do not use Caber when running NPP and I don't think anybody needs Caber when running tren based on some new evidence out there. Instead of taking something for the sake of "just in case" get lab work and include prolactin and see if you even need it.

This!

I do not use Caber when running NPP and I don't think anybody needs Caber when running tren based on some new evidence out there. Instead of taking something for the sake of "just in case" get lab work and include prolactin and see if you even need it.
This right here brother ! After your job is involved at this point . get labs and post them if you will so we can all learn .

Do you need a prolactin inhibitor?
Thats a very good question. Honestly without having lab work done. Id say yes while on the trenavar for sure. But since I've gone AAS, and real tren i wont be goin back to PH's. I had real bad itchy nips. Soon as i added the p5p it went away.

Until i get labwork I'll just drop the caber.

Is labcorp still the place to go to for bloods?

How long is the half life of caber? Im off the rest of the week. Dont go back to work till monday.

You sure your caber is actually caber? That shit winds me up a bit. Makes me want to fuck. About 8 hrs after I take it I have that (some of you know this) coming down off coke feeling in my jaw.
I agree on caber with NPP, not necessary. If I got over 600mg wk I would probably use some though. I personally need caber with regular nandrolone though. I can feel my dick sensitivity and function start to drop off even with an AI. I take .5mg caber and back to normal.

Thats a very good question. Honestly without having lab work done. Id say yes while on the trenavar for sure. But since I've gone AAS, and real tren i wont be goin back to PH's. I had real bad itchy nips. Soon as i added the p5p it went away.

Until i get labwork I'll just drop the caber.

Is labcorp still the place to go to for bloods?

Prohormones are garbage bro. AAS is actually better for the body comparatively speaking. This jackass at my gym wont use AAS but runs the shit out of random prohormones....you should see this guys nips! they are getting long lately. He is so fucked.

You sure your caber is actually caber? That shit winds me up a bit. Makes me want to fuck. About 8 hrs after I take it I have that (some of you know this) coming down off coke feeling in my jaw.
I agree on caber with NPP, not necessary. If I got over 600mg wk I would probably use some though. I personally need caber with regular nandrolone though. I can feel my dick sensitivity and function start to drop off even with an AI. I take .5mg caber and back to normal.

This is why I do not like Caber. My sex drive goes into the stratosphere when I take it.

As far as lethargy I never experienced that either.

Is your Caber legit pharma grade or did you get it from an RC?

My caber is actually old. From m&p research who was great but got busted and shut down. Just ran out actually

IML Gear Cream!
Par sex with bisexual lesbian alias

Hello dear friends
aholcsacelzm.jpg
Somehow knew that I - Lesbian not always one hundred percent. I am bisexual! And here , I want to give a synod men. Probably often many wonder :As if to take a man having sex with a lesbian bisexual did ? It's easier than you think to look skirmisher . Many lesbians are not 100% lesbian and do not hateto men in the planetary scale. Attracts many bisexualperiodic sex with men, occasionally lesbian couples practicezhmzh sex . Gnaw some women who are not fully transferredmale sex, but they are not so vidimonevidimo agree and we have wronged them ,probably sometime.We need just that little wouldbisexual , which under some circumstances can readthe warmth of his body man

Back