• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood in syringe??

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I went to inject 1.2ml of test E, so i wiped my quad with an alcohol pad and i started pushing the needle down in my quad, the needle went almost all the way in. It was probably 4/5 in, only a couple mm of the needle was out, and i aspirated and waited about 5 seconds, saw no blood, only bubbles. So i started to inject, I use 1" 25g needles so injecting 1.2ml can take a while. I'm keeping the needle still while injecting, and i notice that when i only had a couple ml left that the needle was completely in all the way. So i pushed the needle down further from pushing down on the plunger too hard. Anyways at about 0.2-0.3 ml left i notice that i see blood go into the needle, not the syringe, but where the needle connects to the syringe, where the color casing is. It's only a couple droplets, so i finish injecting and i pullout and i bled a little more than usual. So i'm thinking that at the end of my injection i moved into a vein, but if i injected into a vein, wouldnt i start sweating, coughing, having trouble breathing and have anxiety and other things due to oil in my bloodstream? And i was pushing down on the plunger so i'm confused on how blood went into the needle if i was pushing down? I felt fine after, but my quad did feel a bit warm to the touch and it felt a little sore when i was done. But it's a little better now. Any help?

You should use your free hand to hold the base of the needle as to not move it in or out while injecting. I've had blood get in the same place you're talking about. No biggy man just a little bleeder and that part of the syringe isn't sealed so it seeped
in.

yeah not a problem, when you see large amounts of blood drawing back into the syringe you may be in a vein. I injected my glutes with winny with a 25g and was down to the last parts of the solution so was a lot harder to push in so im aspirating a lot and moving around too much. so when i went back to that site i noticed a bit of blood halfway through injection but it was a lighter color (no it wasnt infected!) and it was slowly going back into the syringe. so in some cases you may be in an area with damaged tissue and if in that case its still no biggie, but i would give that site a break and go elsewhere. too much stabbing and harsh compounds can lead to some minor damage and tears in the muscle fibers which can cause small bits of blood to form around it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but these threads about pinning are in the double digits at this point. You have GOT to be getting better at it right? Pick your spot, wipe it down, stab it, push, pull it out, apply pressure for a few seconds, safely dispose of the pin. Repeat. The thing about stabbing yourself with sharp objects is sometimes you will bleed. The good news about that is that it means you lived to do it again.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but these threads about pinning are in the double digits at this point. You have GOT to be getting better at it right? Pick your spot, wipe it down, stab it, push, pull it out, apply pressure for a few seconds, safely dispose of the pin. Repeat. The thing about stabbing yourself with sharp objects is sometimes you will bleed. The good news about that is that it means you lived to do it again.
Or lived to get an infection then ignore it for 4 weeks and then die (please don't ignore an infection people!)

Lol. Thats funny. I thought I pinned myself with death once... its cool though the excruciating pain subsided within 3 days

This will happen from time to time. There's nothing to worry about. You probably nicked, or passed through a vein.

Congrats on the blood in the syringe now you have cancer.

Back