• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning Quads

maddad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need to step up and start pinning quads. I'm running out of places to pump gear in. I have been hitting delts and glutes but this 4-5 day a week pinning is maxing me out.

Any advice/instruction or links to stickies or urls would be appreciated. Thank you!

^^^^^ thats a good one

So far have only pinned quads. A little pip afterwards but nothing unbearable

Done. I just pinned 1.cc into the front left quad on my left leg. I didn't feel a thing. Why we would ever pin delts is beyond me. I can barely lift my right arm from an injection of some underdosed gen shi. Switching to some alpha pharma.

Ive done delts twice also definitely the most painful site so far!

Done. I just pinned 1.cc into the front left quad on my left leg. I didn't feel a thing. Why we would ever pin delts is beyond me. I can barely lift my right arm from an injection of some underdosed gen shi. Switching to some alpha pharma.

That's good gear. Get some androxine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pullupsbigkidpicturenew.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Fucking hurts right now! If I miss a workout in going to smash something.

Explain the pain you are feeling. Swelling? inflammation? Tearing of the muscle from the needle?

I exclusively hit my quads.

Sunday, right quad. Wednesday, left quad. I've done that for a while now.

The genshi bothers me. Does it every time. I stopped using it and switch to some alpha pharma. It's fine now. And yeah I went back to the gym and rearranged the equipment.

I hate pinning quads. It never feels right to me.

I've been pinning quads for 4 weeks now. Not a huge problem. Was getting some pip before but that was cause it was my first time pinning and hand was shaking lol. It also helped that I switched from a 23g needle to a 25g needle so that the oil goes in slower. Last but not least, hitting a leg workout after I pin my quads always helps with the pip as well!

I'm loving it. That sucks for you guys. This just opened up a whole bunch of places to pin gear and the pip was almost nonexistent. I couldn't even feel the pin go into the skin. And I pumped 2cc into the quad.

Yeah SoCal going thru that nasty pip right now. Me and my big mouth. Limping badly. Feels like I missed the muscle and the fluid ran down and is surrounding my knee. I've had plenty of pip but this just a weird feeling.

I pinned quads & thought it was easy to do since it's easy access. Never even heard of pinning delts, lats or bi's til I started reading in these forums. Good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
There are a lot of nerve endings in the quad. If you hit one, you will know it. I recommend, to insert the needle slowly and if you hit one, remove the pin and try again.

Maybe I was a bit premature in my new found joy of pinning quads. After only pinning my left quad once I pinned my right quad next. Everything seemed fine until the next morning. Then the massive swelling began. From the injection point down to and all around my knee cap. Massive like I could feel it move like a fat roll when I walked (well limped for two days). Can't hardly bend it either. But no redness and no heat. It is not infected. It felt like the fluid ran down into my knee cap. I googled it and apparently i hit a lymphatic vessel linking lymph nodes which sets of massive edema. I followed the injection points diagram closely but think I may have injected below the halfway point between the hip and knee. Live and learn. I think this might have been the cause.

Anyone else hit the lymphatic system? Freaked me out.

Back