• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sympathy Sex

I've been injured for two weeks (not really). But my wife let me beat up her box on our clean laundry pile yesterday. Catch my drift?

I play it up for food and blow jobs. Hell I play up a sneeze for food and blow jobs. Just remember if you're faking the injury, make her do the work so you don't blow your cover and if you are actually injured while doing something for her she's obligated for at least three weeks depending on the severity of the injury.

I need sex NOW to make me forget about Game 6 I'm watching...

injury my bunghole !!! ,'Quid pro quo ("something for something" in Latin) means an exchange of goods or services, where one transfer is contingent upon the other, what you do is lose the credit cards until you ' get to squirt'......
a0b9c87aec81985fd62c08042108917d.605x320x1.jpg

Man, charley never disappoints. (Serious)

Genuinely treat her like a queen and love her to pieces and you'll get all the sex you want. This advise only applies if you have a quality female who cares about you the same way. You younger guys take it from an old geezer. I've tested my theory and found it does work quite well. Food for thought. :)

Clint~

Hook her in meth, and she will do ANYTHING for a hit.

IML Gear Cream!
Hook her in meth, and she will do ANYTHING for a hit.

If you wanna go that route, heroine would be a better choice. Yes, I'm only joking.

Too hard to find a vein after years of avoiding them

Back