• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New legs/ everyday is arm day!

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2l57p1.jpg
[/IMG]
Damnit!

Hes going to pull out some pieces of patella that broke off and scope out the plugs that he made 3 years ago to make sure I didn't damage them. Cut out a bit of scar tissue that got aggravated from the fall. He may or may not suture the MCL. He will know when he sticks his head in, but he knows and agrees that it is better to heal on it's own if at all possible. Other than that no broken ribs, just a torn cartilage that attaches the rib to the sternum. I ordered some bpc-157 today. Any other recommendation other than a suit of armor made from nerf? :roflmao:

Hes going to pull out some pieces of patella that broke off and scope out the plugs that he made 3 years ago to make sure I didn't damage them. Cut out a bit of scar tissue that got aggravated from the fall. He may or may not suture the MCL. He will know when he sticks his head in, but he knows and agrees that it is better to heal on it's own if at all possible. Other than that no broken ribs, just a torn cartilage that attaches the rib to the sternum. I ordered some bpc-157 today. Any other recommendation other than a suit of armor made from nerf? :roflmao:

GH gets my vote

Back