• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A little help on my first cycle.

FloGrown1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am getting ready to start my first. I am running test cyp at 500mg 1-6, and 750mg 6-12, with dbol kick week 1-5 at 25mg, and Deca week 1-8. any opinions on anything to tweak. Also my PCT is Nolvadex 2 weeks after my last pin, and It will be 40mg 1-2 and 20mg 2-4. Any opinions on my PCT. I have read a lot of stickys and threads on Arimidex and not to sure where I stand as far as taking this during my first cycle. a little help. Thank you all I love this Forum. Lift smart!!

I would add torem or clomid to your pct.... at the very least aromasin.

And I agree with hamchuck. Stick with the test and dbol for your first time. Id save the deca for a later run.

Why not run a test only first cycle? Keep it simple..

I thought about doing that, but I did not mention when I was young and stupid I ran a Cycle of Test and dbol with no education and no pct what so ever. At the time I did this there where no forums like this. So my point is that everything came out ok as far as symptoms, and that's why I am running more than test.

I would add torem or clomid to your pct.... at the very least aromasin.

And I agree with hamchuck. Stick with the test and dbol for your first time. Id save the deca for a later run.

OK!OK! I will run without the Deca. Raptor what dosage on the clomid. Also do you have any opinion on the Arimidex.

If you're going to run test and dbol I'd just keep aromasin on hand and nova to pct.. if it's been a long time since you ran a cycle it will be like the first time all over again. Keep the diet up and good for them big gains!

If you're going to run test and dbol I'd just keep aromasin on hand and nova to pct.. if it's been a long time since you ran a cycle it will be like the first time all over again. Keep the diet up and good for them big gains!

Ok I appreciate the help. Will Post all my results when the time comes. Can't wait!!!

I would run a 500mg a week Test cycle. See how that treats you for 10-12 weeks.
Have plenty of PCT on hand and definitely have Adex or Aromasin on hand.
Dbol you can add but later when your experienced w your cycles.
Heck 40mg a day of a good Dbol is good or even 30mg.
Just dont be stupid...

IML Gear Cream!
Check bloods before you bump up to 750 if your fine then give it a shot. Run bloods on 750 and see where your at. If not keep at 500 but I always recommend bloods every 3 weeks if possible.

Thank you to everyone who responded, that's why I love this forum strait shooters. Will post all experiences and gains when it's time. Lift smart!!

Back