• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Prami or caber best for deca

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it user dependent or do one or the other work better as a dopamine agonist? Plan on running deca @ 600mg plus for up to 16 weeks. Also test cyp@ 750 plus for 18 weeks.

I have prami on hand, but I haven't had to use it yet. I'm running 200mg npp EOD. Either one will do the job I guess its all personal preference.

Bump!! Anyone else want to chime in?

I'm in week 14 of my test/deca cycle. I started the first week with .1 of prami everyday. After a couple days I went to .2ml. I slowly worked up to .4 a day and have had absolutely no issues

I'm in week 14 of my test/deca cycle. I started the first week with .1 of prami everyday. After a couple days I went to .2ml. I slowly worked up to .4 a day and have had absolutely no issues
Whats the dosage of your deca right now?

I'm on 600 deca 1000 test using prami and no milk tits.

I am currently on 450mg of NPP per week and do not use Caber but have lab work to make sure prolactin is not an issue.

I have used pharma grade Caber before and no sides other than higher sex drive. Never used Prami but have heard there are more sides to deal with when using it.

My deca's 466mg (200e3d) test's 583 (250e3d)

I am only starting week 6 on deca and week 8 on the test and eq.I haven't really seen alot of the strength gains yet still kind of early.

I am only starting week 6 on deca and week 8 on the test and eq.I haven't really seen alot of the strength gains yet still kind of early.
Did you frontload?

No not on deca it came in two weeks late and I am also doing 800 eq and kickstarted with prop was just way to many pins as it was.from past cycles of mine I should really start seeing the weight and strength gains pretty soon.

Nice what are your gains looking like so far?

Awesome, best cycle yet. Also added mast e @560/week about 5 weeks ago. I started at 185 and am 217 now. I'm dropping the deca at the end of this week and then just running test/mast for the last 6 weeks. Since I gained 12 pounds more then I was expecting I think I'll finish with a slight cut or recomp. Might switch to test prop for the last month to really show the gains I got under the slight bloat I have.

I hear a lot of talk about these two substances being utilized while on deca and have never really understood the concern. I've used deca a zillion times in my life at low and high doses and have never had the need for either one. But then again, I'm kinda lucky in the fact that I have never had issues with gyno other than itchy nips. Honestly, I only get this side effect on very high doses of testosterone but have always been able to stop it in its tracks before it got out of control. Some men on the other hand, seem to get gyno symptoms on just about any compound. Not sure why this is. Maybe some of these guys are using extremely high doses?

Clint~

Awesome, best cycle yet. Also added mast e @560/week about 5 weeks ago. I started at 185 and am 217 now. I'm dropping the deca at the end of this week and then just running test/mast for the last 6 weeks. Since I gained 12 pounds more then I was expecting I think I'll finish with a slight cut or recomp. Might switch to test prop for the last month to really show the gains I got under the slight bloat I have.

Personal question here so don't answer if you're not comfortable. If you don't mind, please share which brand you're using. Those are some damn good gains by the way.

The deca is mamta labs (2years past it's expiration date, almost didn't use it)
The test is from RC and the mast is from paxton.
I did a strict 12 week natty cut right up to the start of the cycle so I was pretty depleted at the start. I did a reverse diet to slowly bring my calories up. They were only 2300 the first week. The last month or so I've been at 4300 to 4500

Deca is famous for blowing up the gland behind my right nipple so I run caber at .25mg E3D to keep it under control.

Back