• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First pin

sprayedcoupe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck me runninng! Done my first pin today in my delt because its leg day no injection pain.but damn it feels like someone frogged the shit out of my arm

Live and learn . I wouldn't go over 2. But if it's your first pin, maybe one ml each delt. you will definitely feel some soreness/heaviness. What size pin, 1" . Also, make sure you stay in the meat of the delt, I've noticed if I go in a little low on the delts I'm a little sore, stiff, feels like a tetnis
Shot afterwards. Kinda heavy feeling.. But it should go away. Give it a day or two. virgin muscle will be sore.

Use 25g, 1" on delts. Depending how thick your oil is, I've seen a few people on here use 27g.(wouldn't try) But 25g will feel like butter compared to that 22g. Less scare tissue. Also, push the plunger in slow and steady. The faster/and harder you push the more pressure your creating. Hope this helps.
25g 1" on delts
25g. 1 1/2 " on glutes, quaDs. If your lean you can get away with 1" on quads also.

Ouch!

My delt hurts just reading this.

Bro, that will be the most painful shot you will ever had.

Most a vet can handle is 2.0 in the delt. And that is the most. I will not go over 1.0

IML Gear Cream!
Ouch!

Most a vet can handle is 2.0 in the delt. And that is the most. I will not go over 1.0
lol live and learn wont do it again i can tell you that shit

OUCH IS RIGHT! damn bro must be fun!....wait till you shoot some winny in that delt LMFAO! good luck trying to train delts at all! Or at least in my experience it wasnt fun at all. Oils feel SOOO much better, if I were you pin that shit in your glutes even on leg day, your training will help disperse the oil. i pin the body parts i train that day, but then again this is your first pin so PIP is expected and any soreness you create from training might make it worse lol. I usually move around and lightly massage the inj site which helps reduce pip for me.

Jesus christ!!! Thats a lot to have in your delt and first timer as well.. ugh.. makes me sick thinking of the feeling you have. Kinda like when I know ill get horrible pip from op test but inject 2cc of it in my quad anyways and can barely walk the next day... awesome!!! Lol

Trust me I made plenty of mistakes in the beginning.

Like you said, live and learn. As long as you learn and not repeat your mistakes you are G2G.

Listen to these guys! They know what there talking about! I pinned 3ml in my delt , maybe 2nd or third time. Felt like a 300lb white girl was on my shoulder. Live and learn. Now , 2-2.5 is normal. No pain, no pip, .

Jesus christ!!! Thats a lot to have in your delt and first timer as well.. ugh.. makes me sick thinking of the feeling you have. Kinda like when I know ill get horrible pip from op test but inject 2cc of it in my quad anyways and can barely walk the next day... awesome!!! Lol
Quads, I have to go up higher,to pin. Upper slightly outside. No prob.

The gauge of the needle didnt really bother me at all its not really pain mostly sore....kinda like a bad cramp....i deffently learned from this

It will probably leak down your arm...

Heat it a bit. Virgin muscle so it will take a minute to get use to

Get Shredded!
Little tip: pinning quads before leg day will help dissipate the oil and lessen pip the next day. I max out at 1ml in my delt.

You injected a crapton of oil into a small muscle, and used a whale harpoon to do it for the first time?

you got big assed balls man.

Didn't see the amount that is a lot. Heat that bitch. As a dumb ass I did 1.5 in my delt first time I pinned there. Hopefully the oil absorbs. I honestly doubt you will have any issue but keep an eye on it.

Hey guys thanks for all the tips and tricks yall shared. I did heat it up nd thought i pushed it in slow little under 2 minutes. Is there anything i need to look out for?

You'll be just fine. You broke that virgin muscle in real good for its first go, lol. Over time you will figure out what amounts work where. Depending on your size you may be able to do more per site than others have stated. I can get away with up to 3ml in my delts but I try to keep it below 2.5ml if possible.

i pinned .5 cc Winny in my glute with a 20g ....not so fun when you graze a nerve! LMAO! that shit was scary as hell!

Ouch!

I've done plenty of 3ml pins in my delts. I would not suggest that too a newby ESP if u have weak delts.

Prob just the prop and gear in general with a virgin spot.

Stick with 1ml pins for a bit in delts until they seem more used to it. Also depends on where in the delt u pin. I stick to more medial delt.

22g?? While I used em 10 yrs ago when that's all we could find.....no reason at all to use anything larger then a 23g. Use a 25g where possible. Just making more scar tissue and making it easier to pin too fast.

Back