• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whatcha doin?

devildawg99.

Anabolic plus
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm suffering through 2 hrs of housewives and total divas, trying to hang on until......
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!!! GO FUCKIN COWBOYS!!!!!
side note I would fuck the shit out of Nitalia from total divas

My wife watches that shit. I cannot stand to be in the room when housewives are on. Like finger nails on a chalk board.

IML Gear Cream!
Ya I heard that.. Romo Dez and Murry have the best 2nd half stats in the league.. Romo is like 137 qb rating

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

.... the #1 favorite football team among young gay men is the 'dallas cowboys',,, [not that there's anything wrong with that]...... ;)

I miss Tony Romo throwing a game away when it is tight and in the 4th quarter.

Maybe tonight?

Lol ya Tony definitely chokes more than a newly found gay boy

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Colt McCoy is a below average quarterback in the NFL but hanging in there at 10.24 in the second quarter.

Uh - oh!

Third quarter and redskins just scored.

A third string scrub quarterback and a banged up defense giving the Cowboys a go at it.

Currently in a condo overlooking south myrtle beach... gotta love out of town work! :)

You lucky modified.
Ill be in the swamp working tomorrow.
Ill trade ya
Hahafuck that. This is like work vacation.. half the time im doing dirty ass construction work but got lucky getting sent off to do some synthetic turf repairs.

Hahafuck that. This is like work vacation.. half the time im doing dirty ass construction work but got lucky getting sent off to do some synthetic turf repairs.

Yeah its a great life. I don't think I could do anything different.
Well enjoy brother

Lying down wondering what happened. I twisted my knee up earlier and went to the doctor. They are going to take me in for surgery Wednesday and I don't really know what is wrong with my knee or what they want to do. I will talk with the surgeon in the morning. WTF. It looks like my elbow surgury is going to put on hold now.

I like construction.. its the life for me :) ill try. too bad all the babes are gone.. end of tourist season. The ocean is cool though

Lying down wondering what happened. I twisted my knee up earlier and went to the doctor. They are going to take me in for surgery Wednesday and I don't really know what is wrong with my knee or what they want to do. I will talk with the surgeon in the morning. WTF. It looks like my elbow surgury is going to put on hold now.
Sorry to hear that bro good luck

Back