• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many of you cycle effectively?

littlelady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So gym bros seem to be in full force in my area at the time, getting "big" is a thing now apparently.
With that I have seen quite a few cross over to the AAS zone- but here is the caveat: most of them come off and within a few month look as (or worse) than they did before. Now mind you, I have not dug into their PCT protocols at all.

My question then to you handsome lads is, how many of you cycle effectively? As in do you keep your on cycle gains after you come off?

Curiosity is my middle name.

I usually keep about 60 to 75 percent of my gains.. Which obviously depends on what kind of gains I am going for. I always run a strict pct.. And most jack wagons hit it hard and then after the cycle is completed go back to drinking beer and sitting on the couch until next beach season... And then there are those that are on a permanent bulk... How do they even gauge those gains... Weight alone? Anyways I find if I run 15 weeks I keep my gains better than a 12 week.. That's just me personally.. Brosience

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I always have a 2-3 weeks period after I'm done with pct where I feel like shit. Losing weight, no all day pump. Probably mostly mental but still. But after that 2-3 weeks I come back full force. Usually start leaning out nicely, and motivation bounces back up to on cycle levels. Most I've ever lost post cycle was 10lbs, but that was only bc I was trying to lean up a bit for my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I generally keep 75% of the with that I put on when I did cycle, but cycles where I used certain compounds vs. Not using them made a noticeable difference in how much I kept.

I have this issue with some of my buddies. They don't PCT they don't know AI they don't get blood work. They don't listen either. They haven't accomplished anything that they couldn't have done naturally.

If done properly one should keep the majority of gains but over time you will shrink down no matter what IMO . Arnold was not as big as when at the MR O the rest of the year . Also training has to be cycled as well for the long haul . You can't train 100% 12 months out of the year . You'll burn out . Just like the gear you hit it very hard for say 10 weeks then take it down in intensity and weight for say 4 weeks . It is necessary to give the body a break to normalize and heal up . So between the two issues yes I know I shrink down some . Not back to where I was though . Most of the guys at my gym have no clue what they're doing with AAS . No labs nor would they know what you would get labs for . Half of them don't know about an AI , it's crazy . Very few take the time to learn about this before jumping in . We have had 4 guys drop out of the gym due to serious health problems from AAS due to not knowing what in hell they are doing . One friend takes drol like m&m's , also drinks heavily . He just went to the hospital and has very serious liver issues ! These compounds are amazing things and can help make incredible changes to a physique but you have to do it intelligently !

I'm in the 75% retention category.

I follow a strict PCT and continue to push in the gym after coming off cycle. So many guys stop working hard when they come off the juice and therefore lose so much more than they should.

My last cruise was my most successful. I kept my test at 250mg a week over 200mg a week. Plus diet was better than usual and WO routine was more intense to help keep the gains.

It was a lot of work to keep gains when cruising, almost counterproductive when you start blasting again.

There comes a point where coming off makes it impossible to sustain size. IF....you have gotten big enough that is. If you want to be a certain level of big then cruising is your only option. Then its a health preference. Some guys call 400mg test 400mg masteron cruise which it most certainly is not. Its just running less of a.constant cycle. But again its about level of gains and what it takes to maintain it.
I for one cannot train natural anymore. It sucks, it hurts, its hell. Just the little bit of extra fluid retention in the joints.from a measly 150-200mg of test makes all the difference in the world. Then I have a friend who's "cruise" is never less than 800mg test. Yes he's 300+ but you have to weigh the pros/cons/health.
Now that I am 100% into powerlifting and no longer concerned with bb'ing its funny how my outlook has changed. Im training way heavier need more rest days, not eating as clean but im getting thicker and leaner......go figure.

If by effectively you mean turn into a giant walking boner, I'm doing it pretty damn well! Sorry. I can't focus on anything else right now. Carry on.

IML Gear Cream!
i believe marc lobliner made a video on this how cruising is better than coming off supported by jason baha not sure if thats accurate i like to think he's right since it makes sense!

I keep 100% of my gains. There is a lot I do with ancillary drugs and natty boosters to achieve this. It's not cheap, but ruining my endocrine system so the rest of my years can be a nightmare is not part of my long term strategy.

I blast and cruise but my cruise dose is right around 250 Test/week. I used to pct but I felt like I lost so much of my gains and got really fucking depressed so it's more of a mental thing for me.

I blast and cruise but my cruise dose is right around 250 Test/week. I used to pct but I felt like I lost so much of my gains and got really fucking depressed so it's more of a mental thing for me.

Running a proper PCT, a real proper PCT of more than just crappy nolva and clomid which really doesnt work that well if at all.....is very expensive. $300-ish. That gets to be a real pain in the ass after a while.

For me, it always depended on what I was taking(water weight gain) and diet...........Then a good PCT, training and diet after cycle....But usually retain 70-80%....Now older, I cruise so I keep 85-95% of my gains........

I blast & cruise these days, being on TRT & all. Problem solved! :winkfinger:

Thanks for the answers guys! So theoretically if you're not a dumb fuck it is possible to keep the majority of gains.

I' haven't really taken the time to get to know these jokers, but I tend to feel sorry for them as I visually see them shrinking. That shit must take a tole on you mentally.

Thanks for the answers guys! So theoretically if you're not a dumb fuck it is possible to keep the majority of gains.

I' haven't really taken the time to get to know these jokers, but I tend to feel sorry for them as I visually see them shrinking. That shit must take a tole on you mentally.
Howudoin😘

Get Shredded!
I keep 100% of my gains, based off a number that I made up.

How much you lose depends on how well you know how to eat and train. The more you lose the more you need to learn. Gains are easy to keep, strength however is just annoying.

Whats your blast n cruise cycle like?

These days I cruise on 200mg week of Test and 400 Mast E.

My blast varies on what I'm in the mood to run a cycle of. Right now it's NPP 600mg/wk and test 1000mg...:winkfinger:

They probably have no idea how to cycle properly. Its pretty common for guys to just poke themselves and hope for the best. I'm shocked at how little my gym buddies know about AAS and proper ancillaries. Quite disturbing.

They probably have no idea how to cycle properly. Its pretty common for guys to just poke themselves and hope for the best. I'm shocked at how little my gym buddies know about AAS and proper ancillaries. Quite disturbing.
They are not on bb boards 24-7 lol.

lol true. The crazy thing is they rely on broscience for info. The worst is when they ask me for help AFTER they got gyno!!! I'm like, dude I freaking told you to buy an AI. WTF!???
Yea many guys that have been in this for years will tell you how lucky we are to have guys or boards to learn off of.
They just went w their gut instincts and are wishing they had more info when they started.

Back