• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help, changing steroids in the middle of treatment

ignorant

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,I was taking weekly 250ml of sustanon and 250 of Testoviron, sustanon stopped being sold by it´s laboratory (I only use original products) forcing me totake 500 ml of testoviron instead,I also bought Androxon Testocaps (undecanoate 40 mg), can you tell me how should i take the androxon additionally to the 500 wekly ml of testoviron?.Thank you,kindest regards.

Could you actually use what the drug is and it's ester instead of these weird ass names?

Could you actually use what the drug is and it's ester instead of these weird ass names?

Hi, testoviron is Enanate, im taking 500mg weekly, injected.
Androxon is UNDECANOATE 40 mg,oral pills. and thats what i need to know how to take,additionally to the 500 mg of enanate.According the prospect says to take between 3 and 4 per day, but it doesnt say when its conveniant to be taken and how. Thank you.

Andriol would have to be taken in large doses to compare with injectable test.
With that comes liver problems.
It's not that efficient and is usually only taken for 3 weeks or so.
If I were you I would find another injectable test.
Good luck

Andriol would have to be taken in large doses to compare with injectable test.
With that comes liver problems.
It's not that efficient and is usually only taken for 3 weeks or so.
If I were you I would find another injectable test.
Good luck

I appreciate your time and dedication, but is not in my possibility to get another injectable,i had sustanon,but they stopped selling it,the other option is to buy copies from Pakistan and Im dont want to do it,since they have not guarantee (the one I take is bought from phamacies,produced by laboratories like Bayer). Sadly pills was the only alternative,additionally to the testoviron, I dont want to compare with with injectable test,but just to help the treatment with testoviron, to give a different testoterone. since i have no other options (maybe you say is better no to take it at all) would you recommend about how to take it if u still consider it better than only testoviro?\n injectable?

Why don't you
just get more testoviron?
Its a great product.Test is test... only the ester is changed.

because i already use it,500 mg per week, i tought mixing with a different steroid would be good.

Back