• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how long does it take for letro to kick in??

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So ive been taking exemestane and prami for a couple months( research chems) and had gyno flair up so I dropped the tren ace but kept going with test and it has gotten worse.. I ordered some alpha pharma letro and nolvadex been taking it for a week now still taking the prami to and nipps are still sore and puffy

Letro has a long half life. It takes a week or so to kick in. Don't up your dose thinking it isn't working.

I usually wake up within a day or two feeling like I got hit by a truck on letro. It starts to work immediately.

Yea its the second day for me after taking a small dose feel really shitty but goes away buy the end of the day

Letro takes quite a while to build up in your system but it will work right away just not maximally.

You didn't order the letro from the same place that sold you the fake aromasin from?

You'll know when it kicks in... Liquid letro has me begging for fish oil... My joints hurt like crazy.. Much like winny does to people...

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Back