• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just me?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am I the only person that can't watch this fucking commercial? Something about her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard and I think to myself if she'd just STFU and fist herself we'd have a lot better chance of being hard right now. Anybody? Maybe I should lay off the test?

Normally chicks with accents are an instarection for me.. she literally has no sex appeal when she opens her mouth, especially for the topic.... and those goofy ass eyebrow expressions she makes the entire time.

Last edited:
Nothing compares to Mrs Stockpott epically when she is cooking in the........ I am one lucky man

lift till ya puke

Id cum in her mouth, your wife's, and Charley's non English speaking wife's mouth.

Sorry dawg.

Id cum in her mouth, your wife's, and Charley's non English speaking wife's mouth.

Sorry dawg.
Honestly bro, I was married to that woman for 7 years and never came in her mouth. If you do and punch her in the nose so she swallows I'll give you 2 bottles of pharmacom, but tell her it was from me or no deal.

I'd hit it...

.. I think she's a hottie, for sure !! but what you don't know Princess , is that Damgar is a 'cowboy fan' & can only get off 'Brokeback Mountain' style... like most Dallas cowboy lovers....

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

..... the true 'shit loving cowboy lover' .......

cowboys-fan.jpg

As+much+as+i+love+the+dallas+cowboys+and+gay+_89cb44b2da85373e56734d1ed27e2557.jpg

1341718809003_8514927.png

201409_1918_hfeai_sm.jpg

The lolskins are up on the cowgirls right now. Lolz

I'm a firm believer in prostate health....
.. I think she's a hottie, for sure !! but what you don't know Princess , is that Damgar is a 'cowboy fan' & can only get off 'Brokeback Mountain' style... like most Dallas cowboy lovers....

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

..... the true 'shit loving cowboy lover' .......

cowboys-fan.jpg

As+much+as+i+love+the+dallas+cowboys+and+gay+_89cb44b2da85373e56734d1ed27e2557.jpg

1341718809003_8514927.png

201409_1918_hfeai_sm.jpg

Cant stand seeing Jerry Jones on sideline like he knows wtf hes doing. Get his ass back up in booth where he belongs.

Cant stand seeing Jerry Jones on sideline like he knows wtf hes doing. Get his ass back up in booth where he belongs.

He's ruining that organization. I don't mind, though. Jerrrryyyyyy!

Seriously though this game is gonna give me a fucking stroke.

Backup is better than him Haaaa....He was whining to let him play knowing backup would be hero HAHA...

Romo will choke..
After the first drive I called 400 yards in offense and turnovers would lose it. But Bailey has the keg of Romo doesn't try to be superman. When Romo goes into super hero mode is when bad shit happens. And what the fuck was with Murray fighting for a yard in that run? Motherfuckers

Back