• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Busted in GA!!

I think it's in Russia... But srs, Porky?

Is it me or did that article have a southern twang to it?

Last edited:
mix roid rage with not being paid enough and a position of power... WTF!

This was clearly in Augusta, Georgia in the US.

Yes Augusta ga usa. Says in first two words lol.

I've lived my whole life in one of the major media markets in the country and everytime I read or hear news from places like this I wonder seriously about the rest of the country. Bonez could be magnum cum laude journalism graduate it seems. IDFK anymore. We're all doomed.

Lol they act like it was a huge bust and then they find out their deputies are.using naw we don't need an investigation

mix roid rage with not being paid enough and a position of power... WTF!

Really???I mean C'Mon Man!! Next time you or your family is in a pinch and need LE call old man Porky or a crackhead, not jacked Brandon and Ryan on the force. And as far as "Roid Rage" goes that's a fucking myth, if your an asshole then you will just be a big asshole on the sauce.

You think being a cop he would know to say they were for personal use, not sales. ?

Wow the grammar in that article is horrible. That confirms it's from Atlanta, GA....or World Pharma forged it. :roflmao:

Back