• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Board Record

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'd like to set a board record. How many sponsors do I have to rep in the next 6 months to break the current record?

I think JGR, aka "the iron man" aka "I heart gearz" will go down as the all time record holder.

Nobody will beat him. I mean nobody.

I think he's repped for 17 sponsors so far.

:coffee:
Fuck that's gonna be hard to beat. Are we counting shops that never had a package land?

Yes. And counting shops that scam, disappear, and then rebrand as a "new shop that won't scam"
I'm feeling a little intimidated at this point. Maybe if I substitute rep for every rep for every sponsor for 36 hours I can do it?

It's all about your dedication to the cause, man.

I'd like to set a board record. How many sponsors do I have to rep in the next 6 months to break the current record?
You can rep mfl for 2 hours free of charge just to get the ball rolling. Just go bump all our threads

First person to get riff raff to agree to a sponsored log gets the title of miss asf 2014.

Dude I've been trying so hard .... He won't respond to any of my Instagram comments though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably cause hes busy eating fried okra.... with Oprah

He's bigger than me now :(
d1ed29f505ea0ff09a331e414337f961.jpg
9ea836f1052015271486d9d2f4efa1c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the source that hired a guy with one cycle under his belt as a rep?

Who can turn down free gears?
Job was easy
All i had to do was run a weekly contest
And i got all the free underdosed gears i could want

Who can turn down free gears?
Job was easy
All i had to do was run a weekly contest
And i got all the free underdosed gears i could want

Lol nothing wrong with taking the job but I seriously just assumed they were trolling to see if anyone was dumb enough to buy their gear after that.

Back