• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI timing & Caber dosing

maddad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys jump right on the AI or give it a couple days for the test to build up in your system and start to convert before pouring on the AI? Does anyone know the timing of these events. I fell like I want to wait until one day after second test dose is pinned at start of cycle?

I'm going to run some low dose tren, no more than 300mg/wk. I think i'm just going to start taking .25mg caber 3-4x per week. So .75-1mg/wk total spread out. Can you over do the caber and crash your prolactin?

Don't know about overdosing caber but I'm sure too much will make you lethargic and or sick. I do .5 2x per week. Depending on which ester of test you're using is how you decide to run AI. Test e or c, start AI about 2 weeks in. Prop, I'd start immediately.

I also wait about 2 weeks to start my AI with long ester test . As far as caber I no longer use it unless there is a reason . I doubt on 300mg/wk of tren you would need it . You can crash your prolactin but there is no known use for prolactin in males as far as I know . I haven't seen any convincing evidence that tren raises prolactin . In fact the studies are contradictory and inconclusive about weather 19 nor's raise prolactin . Caber has significant sides all by itself .

Lou for future reference at what doses of tren do you start to add caber and how much. I'd rather deal w sides from caber than gyno or ed.

I don't consider 300mg a week of tren as low dose. I run 350mg a week and that is all I need.

As far as caber goes, it really varies with each individual. I never had an issue with prolactin so I stopped using Caber. Probably for the reason Lou stated.

Lou for future reference at what doses of tren do you start to add caber and how much. I'd rather deal w sides from caber than gyno or ed.
I do not use caber any longer unless I were to have a reason like labs showing elevated prolactin or the very rare issue of lactating gyno . If you keep E2 under control you should not have any issues with prolactin . Prolactin does not elevate with out elevated estrogen . E2 is the key here , keep it in range and your problems are covered . I do always have some if it were ever needed . Now of course tren does not convert to estrogen but the test you would run with it would to be clear . It is all about labs . labs , labs and labs ! For a long time I didn't do them much at all but anymore I'm all into labs . It takes all of this guess work out of it . Without labs it's like playing darts in a dark room . I also never run tren over 525mg/wk . I also am not prone to gyno so you need to figure out what you need and not totally rely on what I do . I'm running tren this winter and I will do labs and see if my prolactin is elevated and will post .

How long to feel the tren A? I'm on one week today. I've taken 100mg/75mg/100mg/100mg so far eod. The first two or three pins where gen shi before switching to alpha pharma. The gear is from reliable vendors, both are sponsors.

I don't feel a thing. I sleep like a baby. I never have a temper on cycle anyway. I feel a bit bigger and harder but that is it.

So...

How long to feel the tren?
If I run into sides (tren A) and I stop how long before it clears?

Thank you!

Last edited:
By day 4 I am the most sweaty and aggressive person in the gym. And like I stated earlier, that is at 350mg a week.

I do not get the other sides guys talk about. I am warm in bed but not sweaty and sleep okay, no aggression issues with friends and family.

Takes 3 or 4 days for tren-a sides to subside when you come off.

IML Gear Cream!
Another question about AI. I feel like I want to take two or three more doses of AI while the long ester of the test clears. Maybe run it for another week after last injection and possibly taper if using non suicidal inhibitor to avoid rebound. I normally run suicidal AI but have some aromasin I want used up. Thoughts?

Back