• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Danabol DS (Blue Hearts) 500 x 10mg tablets

Overclockedx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello
My name is Emmanuel

I am about to start using my
[h=1]Danabol DS (Blue Hearts) 500 x 10mg tablets[/h]
and i have few questions for you

The tablets are about to expire 2 more days left the date is on the box saying recommended use before this date could that 'cause any problems?
How should i use these how often in what amount and is there any life threatening side effect?
What do i have to do after the cycle is over how to control my hormones and keep them in normal levels?

Send them to me they are bad.

Send them to me. I'll properly dispose of them for you.

no worries bro your good to go. sis is a pharmacist. says no worries!!

they are ok!

One of the largest studies ever conducted that supports the above points about "expired drug" labeling was done by the US military 15 years ago, according to a feature story in the Wall Street Journal (March 29, 2000), reported by Laurie P. Cohen. The military was sitting on a $1 billion stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every 2 to 3 years, so it began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter. The results showed that about 90% of them were safe and effective as far as 15 years past their original expiration date...................Mr. Flaherty, a pharmacist at the FDA until his retirement in 1999. "It's not profitable for them to have products on a shelf for 10 years. They want turnover."

http://www.rense.com/general29/fom.htm

30 -50 mgs a day split into 3-5 doses

Back