• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar for men

50-100 mg/day--maybe as low as 30 mg/day for beginners.

Of course, this is assuming the drug is legitimate. Very, very little Var on the market is pure and properly dosed, so when most guys say they take 50-100 mg daily, it is often more like 20-50 mg/daily, and in many cases none at all due to all the bunk products out there. If Var is 100% legit, 50 mg/daily provides very good results even in advanced users, when it is administered over several weeks.

Last edited:
100mg for as long as you want really. prob break for a couple weeks after 10-12

Do yall take your var like d bol.. Split into 2 doses.. I got var for the end of this run but it'll be my first time... I'll be running it at 60 to start

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Do yall take your var like d bol.. Split into 2 doses.. I got var for the end of this run but it'll be my first time... I'll be running it at 60 to start

I don't.

I have a ton of gen shi var in my drawer. I eat 20-50mg sublingually pre workout from time to time. It's everywhere. Not calculated, if that's what you're looking for.

prefference i guess. i always split up any orals to keep levels stable

Var should always be taken twice daily--always. There is absolutely zero reason for once daily dosing. It only reduces effectiveness--in every area. D-bol should NEVER be used once daily, but at least 3X daily, and preferably 5X daily, as the half-life is very short. I often recommend people simply split up their d-bol dose according to their meal schedule. For example, if you want to take 50 mg daily and you eat 5X a day, take 10 mg with each meal. This will keep the drug active in your system and building muscle almost all day long.

Team Green Var is off the fucking chain legit :thumb:

I have been trying to find some good var in a mg above 10mg per pill, is that possible? Also who has the best?

Back