• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reduce/stop oil leakage after pinning

Batman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently pin glute with 1" and was wondering if switching to 1.5" would reduce, or better yet, stop any oil from seeping out.

It's a small amount, and doesn't occur every time, but I still hate to see any of this godly nectar go to waste.

Any recommendations beyond what I've suggested are welcome. Thx.

I pin quads with a 1.5" and have never seen on oil leak. Like he said go slow and wait at least 10 seconds before removing the pin

1.5 in always in quads and ass.
I like to heat it up under running hot water for a minute or so.

1.5" pin should help. You can also bury the 1" and dimple in the skin 1/2" against the hub. Wait a few seconds before removing the pin as stated above.

1.5" pin should help. You can also bury the 1" and dimple in the skin 1/2" against the hub. Wait a few seconds before removing the pin as stated above.

That's what I do. Also pulling out then pushing on it with an alcohol pad good with a little massahe action makes a big difference.

I just bury a 1"... No probs here, go slow though

I don't even leak with a 3/8ths needle. The hell are you doing to leak lol. Pull your skin away from the site after Injecting.

If you don't have access to a 1.5" right away like the fellas up top said, even a 1" will do the trick if you let the needle sit for about 20 seconds or so. I've tried pulling it out fast and pulling it out slowly, either way it seems dependant on how long you leave it in...for me at least.

IML Gear Cream!
If you don't have access to a 1.5" right away like the fellas up top said, even a 1" will do the trick if you let the needle sit for about 20 seconds or so. I've tried pulling it out fast and pulling it out slowly, either way it seems dependant on how long you leave it in...for me at least.
Just do like.me and get deep and never pull out lmao. In all seriousness all these suggestions would probably work. Try and see what you like.

I only leak out of my delts.. idk why. I do it all very slow like with my quads but always leak a little bit and sometimes im lucky enough to have a bunch of blood come out with it

Havent figured out how to do z track with delts yet... is it so simple that I cant figure it out? Lol

Havent figured out how to do z track with delts yet... is it so simple that I cant figure it out? Lol

Delts suck because one hand is useless. Get the gf to do it! Or, if real determined solo, use some duct tape to act like a 3rd hand and pull the delt skin over onto your pec and now you've got a z-track.

Z-track wins. The other methods I'm reading here involving longer needles or 20-30 seconds of post-pin thumb-twiddling seem like a PITA.

Back