• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uploading pics error message?

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone else getting an error message every time they try to upload a pic?

U cant upload pics on the new Tapa. I think I mentioned this 456 times lol.
You need to upload pics via photobucket.com etc and copy/paste link to your reply.

I have been having trouble uploading on the computer as well. Admin is aware of this and is working on it.

Yeah I had it happen on my computer last month . Glad they're going to fix .

The perplexing part is it's not happening with everyone. Like JJ said use Photobucket, etc for now.

I hope this is resolved in a timely manner... this surely will effect the chub off in the pit.

IML Gear Cream!
well I cant post pics unless I photobucketor tinypic which wont work for newds or gearz

^^^^:roflmao:.......nah I have an ok phone and cant upload error message comes up, I tried tinypic no dice ....tried screen shot nothin ...I really wanna post my dingo leen :coffee:

nice..

no, really..nice!

now I gotta move this to the pit tho :/

Sheri feel free to post a similar pic.

I gave in and just downloaded the photobucket app. You can go back between tapatalk and that fairly fast to upload pics

maybe I'll get to that..its not like I'm gonna be doing td pics in the near future :(

Back