• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pinning quads.

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so pinning yesterday i think i hit a nerve not sure lol....but when i was almost all the way in my leg kicked so i took it out and pinned a bit more upwards the leg....is that normal the kicking of the leg lol

Yeah itll happen every once in a while. Its perfectly fine imo. Its makes me get hot and sweaty every time I do that. Lol. I wont repin though ill just wait for it to stop and keep on goin

ya, Ive done same thing twice. kinda weird feeling but I just kept going.

Almost everytime I pin quads the muscle contracts .. I just push the pin in nice and slow, give it a second to relax then push the plunger slow and steady.. Never have pip from it.. Just something I have gotten used to..

Same as Mansir here also. Muscle quivers on the way in and I just slow it down and wait for it to subside. Sometimes I get the twitching and pain as I am injecting as well. Just take it slow and it'll pass. Quads used to be my favorite site but lately they've been quite painful during injections.

Happened to me a few time I pulled out and repinned a different spot. But mine was contracting even after I waited for it to stop it didn't.

Same as Mansir here also. Muscle quivers on the way in and I just slow it down and wait for it to subside. Sometimes I get the twitching and pain as I am injecting as well. Just take it slow and it'll pass. Quads used to be my favorite site but lately they've been quite painful during injections.

same here Touareg, it used to be my go to site now i only inject quads when pinning short esters and need the extra injection sites.. i have found ventro glute to be my new favorite :)

same here Touareg, it used to be my go to site now i only inject quads when pinning short esters and need the extra injection sites.. i have found ventro glute to be my new favorite :)

Do you have a "How to best locate the ventro glute injection site for dummies" method you'd like to share haha I always here what an easy spot it is to inject, but I feel like its such a small area to hit and I'd for sure fuck it up ... cant seem to find any good guides or videos either...

Also, you guys prefer to inject the quad flexed, or relaxed?

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have a "How to best locate the ventro glute injection site for dummies" method you'd like to share haha I always here what an easy spot it is to inject, but I feel like its such a small area to hit and I'd for sure fuck it up ... cant seem to find any good guides or videos either...

The first time I injected glutes I hit the nerve

The first time I injected glutes I hit the nerve
Half way down my ass...blood spurt everywhere I was terrified haha. Pinned in my delt, easily accessible. Took me a while to pin there again. As for quads always relaxed imo. Somebody might tell you different but for me, I hit right and up. Have the pin come in at a slight angle toward you. Too easy. You'll hit hit a nerve brotha almost imevitable, key is to keep calm and keep a steady hand.

The best way i can describe to find the ventro glute is to stand naked in front of a mirror. Locate the side of the hip. Right above that is a muscle, rock back and forth on it and you'll feel it flexing. That's the ventro glute.

I always relax the muscle during my injections.

Half way down my ass...blood spurt everywhere I was terrified haha. Pinned in my delt, easily accessible. Took me a while to pin there again. As for quads always relaxed imo. Somebody might tell you different but for me, I hit right and up. Have the pin come in at a slight angle toward you. Too easy. You'll hit hit a nerve brotha almost imevitable, key is to keep calm and keep a steady hand.

Haha that woulda freaked me out but youre right im bound too. I always pinned relaxed too was just curious as I see some people say they think flexed works best!

The best way i can describe to find the ventro glute is to stand naked in front of a mirror. Locate the side of the hip. Right above that is a muscle, rock back and forth on it and you'll feel it flexing. That's the ventro glute.

I always relax the muscle during my injections.

Thanks brother! That sounds very helpful and I will have to give that a go.

Haha that woulda freaked me out but youre right im bound too. I always pinned relaxed too was just curious as I see some people say they think flexed works best!

Thanks brother! That sounds very helpful and I will have to give that a go.
What I've read, and if this helps alongside touareg, if you lay your hand flat with palm towards top of your hip and separate your middle and ring fingers...like making a V, your VG should be pretty close to if not right in between.

sorry guys i have tried to upload a pic that i have found that gives a great illustration for VG injects but cant upload..
i put my weight on the leg of the side i am injecting and bend to the opposite side slightly pushing hip out and the VG bulges just below the hip.
here is a link that shows different pics.. hope it helps
https://www.google.com/search?q=ven...a=X&ei=ULBKVK3kKsvmsASj-YHgDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

I go in my vast lat but I hit nerves once in awhile it sucks sometimes the pain won't subside for a day

Almost everytime I pin quads the muscle contracts .. I just push the pin in nice and slow, give it a second to relax then push the plunger slow and steady.. Never have pip from it.. Just something I have gotten used to..

^^^^^^this ..

Back