• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wtf would I do without you guys

techfire35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok on about week 6 of tren/test/mast 400 tren and mast 250 test a week. I kicked this off with A bombs. Did 50 mg the 1st 2 days then went up to 150mg a day. My body went dumb. Strength size and headaches lol. Guess what I'm saying is I've been off the anadrol 2 weeks and kinda lost my motivation. I work out at a wuss gym. So im.super setting everything. For example chest I do incline/flat/decline in that order warm up with 55 lb d bells 40 reps each. Then jump to 75 lb d bells 'heaviest they have' and do 25 reps on all 3 for 4 more sets. Then do Flys, 4 sets of 25 pushup then cables and I've noticed nothing as of late. I've read with tren light weights high rep is the way to go. I can say this I've worked out my whole life or most part and I'm confused of what to do now. Isn't 6-9 weeks in when the tren magic hits? Any ideas guys or girls?

150mg of anadrol? Sheesh. Never ran it that high.

Before I began my tren a this summer I was doing 500mg tren e. I never really felt that "wow" like being on tren a. Have you run ace before?

most people i know can only handle 8 wks on tren....you should definately be seeing some mwgic by now into 6 wks for sure even from the test/mast.. ....what are your goals for this cycle?

I've Def seen a lil but it's like all of a sudden, it's not as hitting as it was. I'm pretty familiar with yest and tren, Btw I am on tren A and mast A or P and test E simply because I already had it. What should I expect from the masteron. My goals are to keep getting leaner and putting on a lil lean mass. I've been at my transformation 18 months now and have honestly had friends walk by and not know who i was. I've came a.long way,.but still have a long way to go. But it's fun for me

Btw im gonna attempt 12 to 16 weeks this cycle I've made it to 12 once. 16 will be.hard

Idk Ramboo. Guess ur coming for me....... why do people get pussy and put.......... Guess hitting the buttons feels good. Relax bro life is short. I'm really sorry I upset you, guess ur getting ready to shoot expendable 189?

Help im stupid my phone updated and i cant figure out how to post a new topic. Dont see the option. Im dumb bjt damn am.i this stupid lol

Back