• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck you

Desperate emotional cleansing is just what I need.......fuck off to ur fuck you!

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck, wow I feel better.

A friendly fuck you from yours truly. Fuck them all ND especially you.

On the tren again, damgar? LOL

It's ok it does that to everyone and masturbation wont help, just saying. Not that I've tried it but, I have heard wearing a butt plug helps with the sides. Yip just slide it in there and wear it 24/7. Just be sure to remove it prior to dumping or you'll get clogged up a bit. Again so I've heard.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
On the tren again, damgar? LOL
No, but I'm on 900 test and 600 npp took WAY too much dbol today and had to fuck standing up in a bathroom while not waking up the kids outside the door. You ever get back pumps and try to cum? FUCK YOU

No, but I'm on 900 test and 600 npp took WAY too much dbol today and had to fuck standing up in a bathroom while not waking up the kids outside the door. You ever get back pumps and try to cum? FUCK YOU

Sitting down to pee are ya... :coffee:

Last edited:

I'm lucky in that area. I don't get back pumps but man do I ever get calf pumps something horrible at times. I take that back....Many years ago I was trying another run of Anadrol and got back pumps bad along with mind wrenching headaches. Your post just reminded of one of the many reasons I don't use Anadrol50. But dbol I love and get way better results from too by the way. So fuck it!

Lolz at the female nurses that I work with that are so fucking pathetic. Early thirties, married and craving to be hit on by other men. I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. NO ONE wants you... Show me your tits.

Fuck you.

Lolz at the female nurses that I work with that are so fucking pathetic. Early thirties, married and craving to be hit on by other men. I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. NO ONE wants you... Show me your tits.

Fuck you.

:roflmao:

No low backs while stand up fucking. Calve cramps tho. It's a hard pill to swallow when the pumps are so bad you want to stop fucking.

Fuck you.

OPPORTUNITY ! Your in a field of poppies.

fuck daylight saving time. I need my morning sun back

.. at last , a topic I can relate to !! :clapping:
kids_giving_finger_41.jpg

Fuck you delta for losing my luggage. Fuck you hotel for not having a store in house. And a huge thanks for letting me fuck you to each of the four convention whore vendors I tagged the past 5 days

fuck the god damned rain already

... Princess Sheri, I thought everything was beautiful ??

[h=2][ways in which life is awesome this week[/h] so we all make bitching threads...and the ways my life is awesome this week are all very shallow reasons..but still]

No..not everything..some things are awesome. Some things suck

Back