• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

iMplants on wife or gF?

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,
So my gorgeous wife has D cups but over the years of working out and just getting older, they are pretty low. Still nice though. I am a huge fan of the implant look and she is too.

Does any of your wives/gfs had big boobs before lift/implants? Her natty size is making it trickier to make it look good according to surgeon. He says he will do whatever she wants, but really doesnt give too much opinion as far as what would be best. She is doig a lift and implant, but whether its silicone Or saline, or over or under the muscle, he is letting us decide. Any one have experience here with your significant others getting surgery? Preferably someone who already had large boobs to begin with.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were trying to decide if you should by implants for your wife or your girlfriend. I came in here to find that your problem is slightly less legendary than that :roflmao:

I have nothing else to contribute, other than wishing your wife a speedy recovery after the process. Take care.

My girl had some badass heavy c cups and after breast feeding didn't like what happened lol. She got under muscle solid ds and I didn't even know they were fake until I saw the scar once I got her in the sheets. They feel real as fuck... Saline not silicone. I would show you but she won't let me.

My girl had some badass heavy c cups and after breast feeding didn't like what happened lol. She got under muscle solid ds and I didn't even know they were fake until I saw the scar once I got her in the sheets. They feel real as fuck... Saline not silicone. I would show you but she won't let me.
We wont tell her.

Subbed.

On the topic of implants, you know, I've never minded some b cup titties, hell even a cup. I kinda like.

I have A cups, dropping the AI's to get B's. I'll let you know how it goes.

As I have described earlier in another thread my wife was a Penthouse Pet . Her boob job is the best I have ever seen . EE but completely natural . If it helps the implants are saline , I wouldn't recommend any other . Also go UNDER the muscle . It looks much more natural and continues to over time . Your choice of surgeon is everything . If she does it she must be very careful when training the pec muscles as she would not want to hit it too hard . It can effect the implants negatively . Make sure he goes in right along the line of the areola not under the breast to avoid any scar . If done right there should be no visible scar . Also after the surgery make sure to do the tissue massage therapy , it is most important to make the implant settle in properly and avoid any hard areas . I hope all turns out well !

^^^ agree 100. My girl did all of the above and they turned out magical. I play with em all fuckin day and you really can't tell. They look amazing. And the ariola scar is barely visible. You gotta have em in your face to see it.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol did you guys miss the points I was making?

1. She wants them to look fake
2. She has big tits before, so she will need a lift first. You lose a cup size doing this, which is why she is getting implants
3. Under the muscle seems like it would be odd because she would have basically a C-D amount of natty titty flesh hanging off the top of it, if it was over, seems like it would blend better.
4. The lift will definitely give a scar , but she is not concerned about it
5. Saline...i hear this alot. but, i read alot of women change them out for silicone the second time around. Ive also heard saline can feel more like water baloons under the skin

Oh they are obviously fake. No titty that big will stay that perky without being fake. But, they look more "natural fake" when under muscle (1) and feel more natural when saline instead of silicon (2). It doesn't look like someone stuffed melons under the skin, they look like real big real perky titties. You get what I'm saying?

my girl had heavy c cup before her implant and had heavy d now... I'm telling you go under muscle and with saline. But just my opinion, to each their own. Some like super obviously fake looking titties.

If you think you've got it all figured out then why ask for others to chime in ? By the way #3 is not true . And let me get this straight , she wants them to look like fake bowling balls and she doesn't care about a scar and does not want to minimize it ?

^yah, our challenge is the natty titty flesh she has. I just cant seem to picture the implant under the muscle and then her natty titty over that. It seems like it would prevent her from getting that round fake look that skinny chicks with a cups have after tey get implants. Thats what she wants. As far as saline, im on board with that I think, i just read some many more happy women with silicone vs saline.

If you think you've got it all figured out then why ask for others to chime in ? By the way #3 is not true . And let me get this straight , she wants them to look like fake bowling balls and she doesn't care about a scar and does not want to minimize it ?

Can you explain #3 some more?

Yea she will do all she can to get less scaring, but most lifts utilize that verticle incision from crease to nipple. Her doc said this is unavaoidable for a lift of her size. She is fine with that though

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were trying to decide if you should by implants for your wife or your girlfriend. I came in here to find that your problem is slightly less legendary than that

I have nothing else to contribute, other than wishing your wife a speedy recovery after the process. Take care.
Hahahaha same here man

^yah, our challenge is the natty titty flesh she has. I just cant seem to picture the implant under the muscle and then her natty titty over that. It seems like it would prevent her from getting that round fake look that skinny chicks with a cups have after tey get implants. Thats what she wants. As far as saline, im on board with that I think, i just read some many more happy women with silicone vs saline.
Find a doc first. He can show you catalogs of previous surgeries of results of over vs. under and several will most likely have lifts too. Check out what they look like and what she prefers. That's the best way to see difference, but either way go saline... Safer also than silicon.

Im still waiting for pics from all of u guys saying u got hot wives.

Can you explain #3 some more?

Yea she will do all she can to get less scaring, but most lifts utilize that verticle incision from crease to nipple. Her doc said this is unavaoidable for a lift of her size. She is fine with that though
I can't give you any clinical reasons for it but under the muscle implants actually blend together with the existing breast tissue better . The added support from the muscle is what I think makes the implant look more natural and hold up better over time . All implants drop over time . They lose some of that bowling ball look as I call it . If they are under the muscle it gives them a natural bra so to speak . For most that is a good thing but you say she wants a more fake look . So for you guys I don't know . never heard of anyone that wanted their boob job to have the fake look .

My ex gf was an adult film actress. Perfect D's but she failed to do the massage. They are like rocks, which I fucking LOVED (or loved fucking, whatever) but all bs aside the massage is for real, do it.

I can't give you any clinical reasons for it but under the muscle implants actually blend together with the existing breast tissue better . The added support from the muscle is what I think makes the implant look more natural and hold up better over time . All implants drop over time . They lose some of that bowling ball look as I call it . If they are under the muscle it gives them a natural bra so to speak . For most that is a good thing but you say she wants a more fake look . So for you guys I don't know . never heard of anyone that wanted their boob job to have the fake look .

For real? There is a whole new wave of doctors doing "fake" looking implants. Its kind of the new thing for chicks aged 18-34. Evry doc we spoke to basically said, do u want the fake look or the real look, and they were not being sarcastic.

Well someone needed to toss up a pic of their wifes taters. Lol

this is all shit the doc should be showing you examples of in his office and the best options on how each will pook and how to do it..if not then find one that will work with you....theres alot of shitty titty work out there.....

JJ I can't rep you now...
how is this possible?? 3 pages of boobs discussion and not a single pic??

Back