• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle talk and future plans

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to get any and all feedback. Haven't posted in a while.

At the leanest 250lbs (6' tall) I've ever been. Forcing food down and killing my workouts. I'll type out my diet if bros show interest.

Current cycle:
1100mg Test E /week
400mg Tren E /week
50mg proviron /day
50mg anadrol preworkout

Been on this 4 weeks ish. I've stayed the same weight but strength is through the roof and I'm the leanest/most vascular I've ever been at 250lbs like I said. I'm trying to grow and I'm forcing down 7 meals per day ~3 gallons of water.

Thinking of adding humalog in at 15iu pre workout and 15iu post workout. (I lift first thing in the morning. Not fasted) And I was thinking 100g dextrose 50g whey iso 5g glutamine 5g creatine for post slin shakes buttttt I saw john meadows new intra-MD supplement by prime nutrition. So maybe 3 scoops of that plus whey iso and creatine for post injection shake? Thoughts? It's just expensive..

Bring on comments/questions/feedback/anything

Looks like fun. How do you like the drol pre workout? I was thinking of picking some up to do the same my next cycle.

250? Ho Lee Chit! You're growing like a champ! You still focused on powerlifting? You gotta be hitting 5Kcals a day AND 3 gallons of water? No Slin yet? Damn that's impressive!

definitely would like to see the diet. the glutamine in the shakes looks low from my own slin juice recipe. i usually do 10-15g. i prefer to do slin pre workout but have been tossing the idea around of doubling up like you're thinking as well as breakfast. were you going to use the same shake/juice protocol for both pre and post injections? have you considered things like karbolyn or the generic alternative to it for half the price instead of all dextrose? i can't do that much dextrose because it fucks with my stomach big time, so i'll usually do a carb source blend, 30g from dextrose, 35g from karbolyn or something like it, and 35ish g from waxy maize. if i felt like spending more money i'd just double up the karbolyn but i substitute in the waxy maize to the cost by quite a bit.

Hm definitely something to think about friendofzeus. After more research, I'm leaning towards branched cyclic dextrins.

Diet is as follows: (I dont use a measuring cup or scale for anything.. Just eyeball)

-Pre-workout: nature valley breakfast biscuit and a liter of water
-During workout: gallon of water with 10g bcaa
-Post workout: 6 eggs 2.5 cups oatmeal + greens veggie powder + berries and a liter of water
-Next 5 meals are 8oz meat (chicken or beef) with 2 cups brown rice or pasta and a liter of water with each
-Before bed: 6 eggs and a liter of water

Pretty basic. I have 4-5 cheat meals per week I'd say and I try to have more food than my prescribed meal would have.
No idea how many calories I'm at lol. But if I'm gaining 1+lbs per week I eat the same the next week, if I stay the same I eat more the next week.

Really wanna hop on the slin train soon

Hm definitely something to think about friendofzeus. After more research, I'm leaning towards branched cyclic dextrins.

Diet is as follows: (I dont use a measuring cup or scale for anything.. Just eyeball)

-Pre-workout: nature valley breakfast biscuit and a liter of water
-During workout: gallon of water with 10g bcaa
-Post workout: 6 eggs 2.5 cups oatmeal + greens veggie powder + berries and a liter of water
-Next 5 meals are 8oz meat (chicken or beef) with 2 cups brown rice or pasta and a liter of water with each
-Before bed: 6 eggs and a liter of water

Pretty basic. I have 4-5 cheat meals per week I'd say and I try to have more food than my prescribed meal would have.
No idea how many calories I'm at lol. But if I'm gaining 1+lbs per week I eat the same the next week, if I stay the same I eat more the next week.

Really wanna hop on the slin train soon

nice man, i'll be starting slin again in about 2 weeks. starting with 5iu's with breakfast (i do later workouts) and 15iu's pre workout. if i don't have any issues time wise or anything, i'll be adding it in post workout as well. i think you're on the right track with the branched cyclic dextrins, the big named ones, especially using slin pre and post workout can get upwards of another $300/month for the carbs alone so i'm spreading my carb sources out for my slin juice.

i have some MTR questions for you as well when ever you have time.

nice man, i'll be starting slin again in about 2 weeks. starting with 5iu's with breakfast (i do later workouts) and 15iu's pre workout. if i don't have any issues time wise or anything, i'll be adding it in post workout as well. i think you're on the right track with the branched cyclic dextrins, the big named ones, especially using slin pre and post workout can get upwards of another $300/month for the carbs alone so i'm spreading my carb sources out for my slin juice.

i have some MTR questions for you as well when ever you have time.

Shoot me a pm about mtr if you want. Or ask here idc.

I've only used slin post workout. I liked it a lot but it was R and I did gain a bit too much fat on it. Trying to stay tight this time with log

I used Gaspari Glycofuse in my post humalog shakes. 7.5g carbs per IU. So for 10iu novolog it was

75g glycofuse
10g aminolast
10g micronized creapure (allmax)
10g glutamine peptides
10g instanized leucine
25g pepto pro protein.

I didnt have the balls to try pre workout slin. too many variables for me imho. If I can ever get my training time back to early in the day I will try again. I have a full novo pen wasting away in my drawer. And yes....slin and the supporting ancillary things you need is fucking expensive!
I had a failed R run in 2010. I quit after a week because no one told me and I didnt realize R has multiple spikes and I almost had a bad situation in the middle of a mall.

My avi was taken right at the end of my novolog run. IIRC i put on 8 lb in 6 weeks.

it certainly takes a certain mindset/mental programming to be safe and successful. I was so programmed so anally that my first training day after stopping slin I left the gym and panicked in my car because I didnt set my cell phone stop watch (post shot timer) ....then I realized...
Then I got home and ran a little late on my first PWO meal and started to panic...then I remembered. it actually took a few days to de program myself.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Plan looks good. Intra-md is an amazing product and I have the inside scoop on it, I will pm you about it. Have any recent pics?

Can BM or someone else help me plan out a humalog run with the intra-MD? Not sure if anything additional is necessary for post injection shake and how many scoops etc

Back