• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

first cycle feedback & a couple questions

pudgusky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
21 years old, 5'9" shooting to drop to a lean 175 before cycle starts the day after thanksgiving. finally got my diet really dialed in for myself a few months ago. low fat, high carb, moderate/high protein treats me really well. clean food, I can post my intended diet if anybody wants.

I know I'm not big. I know I could continue making natty gains. But I want a shortcut, and I've done my research, and I'm confident that I can safely run a cycle with no long term problems.

cycle:
test e 250mg twice per week for 10 weeks
hCG on hand. not worried about testicular function on cycle, but if they start to cause discomfort I'll start running it at 300IU twice a week and a couple bigger doses between last shot and PCT.
aromasin all 10 weeks on cycle 12.5mg mon-fri
nolva starting week 12: 40/40/20/20/20/20

anybody have feedback on gpzservices.com?

I'm ordering with a couple friends, and the order total will be $700-800. I've narrowed down my decision to between BPL and AMA, does anybody have feedback on which will give better freebies in this price range, or make the process easiest for a first time buyer? (I think this might be borderline on rule-breaking territory, so I'm sorry)

I'm sure I'll use tren in the future, but for all the reading I've done I don't know much about dosing caber. What are some typical schemes for dosing it?

What's the fastest you've seen somebody achieve their genetic potential?

How long after PCT should you wait to get a blood test?

any and all opinions welcome. thanks for your time.

Gpz is great, you'll receive your shipment as fast as you order it. And AMA is great. They should have everything you need. They are closed right now, but will be opened back up in a few days.
High fat is good. You just want them to be monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. And if your trying to drop weight you won't want high carb. And try and make the carbs you do eat slow release carbs. That way you avoid insulin spikes

Gpz is great so is AMA. Bpl is also very solid. Don't ever expect to get freebies from anyone bro. You should up your cycle to at least 12 weeks. Also you don't need to start the AI till 2-3 weeks in. Other than that everything looks good. Don't expect magic though man. Training and diet have more to do with gains than just the gear. Don't expect to become a monster off of one cycle. It still takes time and patience.

thanks xsbobber. I'm running it like this because I have 10 weeks between business trips, I'd rather run it 12 weeks. I think I have realistic expectations from this one.
What's wrong with expecting freebies?? I'm not relying on getting anything for free but it would definitely help me make the decision.

also thanks for the GPZ feedback posmx. and thanks for the diet broscience I guess

That's nearly exactly what I ran on my first cycle except I ran test-c (interchangeable imo), but dosage (2 pins @ 250mg/wk) and duration (10wks) were same.

You won't be won't be walking around in beast mode from that cycle, but it's a very 'typical' and recommended cycle for a first timer.

I would stay away from a high carb intake IMO. I had a very lean protein intake @ 350g+/day and tried to keep my protein to carb ratio around 3:1. Again, that was just me tho...you know your body better than anyone so I'm sure you'll get it dialed in.

As for gpz...as already stated - they're great.

As for gear sources...I've done a lot of reading on here about that and AMA seems highly recommended. BPL seems to have some happy clients on here too. RC seems solid too, and AY...they're off the charts. I'm sure you'll be happy with any of them however.

It's no bro science my man

When on cycle I try and have at least double my bodyweight in protein daily. Off cycle I stick around 1.5x my bodyweight. And trying to stay lean I keep my carbs at 100g or less. My (good) fats stay high because I eat lots of nuts and lots of fish. I'd have to check my logs to see an accurate gram amount though, I don't keep track of my fats.

And being a past AMA customer has been great. Last time I ordered from them I didn't even think they shipped yet and received my package. Very pleasant experience. Communication was great as well. I'll be ordering again within the next week, most likely will be giving Paxton a shot. I've heard nothing but great things about them.

honestly, the best advice anyone could give you is to wait a few more years so that you dont run into irreversible side effects and risk destroying your HPTA at such a young age... for now, eat bigger and train harder... i know that goes in one ear and out the other, so i will just wish you luck

posmx, yeah it's broscience. there's not evidence that a high fat diet is good, or that all PUFAs or MUFAs are 'good' and any saturated fats are 'bad'. you need a balance. that's real science.

batman, thanks for the info. how much muscle did you put on with that first cycle, what was PCT, and how much did you retain? just curious. also your starting point would be helpful I really hope you see this.

unrealone...yeah you're right that your dramatic ass response is gonna go in one ear and out the other. I'm not taking any chemical that has the capability of causing permanent damage to my endocrine system or "destroying my HPTA." that's by no stretch of the imagination the best advice anyone could give. how you gonna tell me to eat bigger and train harder with no concept of how I'm eating or training? thanks for wishing me luck, but I'll stick with hard work, research, and dedication for my gains (and steroids lol). no luck needed

By 'starting point' do you mean age or experience? Either way, I did that cycle at 30yrs old. I had 10yrs or so training at that point so I had a good foundation to build upon. I'm 5'-11". When I started the cycle I was 192lbs...after ten weeks I was 205lbs, HOWEVER, I learned afterwards that the gear I was using was possibly underdosed, but whether or not it was like that on the batch I got - idk. PCT: clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20. After PCT I weighed 203lbs (2lb loss overall). I did notice a decrease in strength as expected.

21 yrs old sounds too young to me...everyone is different...im 32 and just started my 1st cycle...at 21 i was playing travel softball just about daily and we would hit gym at hotels but no gear...and being short is an advantage for you to be able to show muscle more...natty and diet id your best friend unless you already got bloodworm and you have low t...just my 2cents..

IML Gear Cream!
myrdycz, too young for what? I assure you I'm old enough to stick a needle in my tush. 5'9" is short? shucks. I thought it was average at worst. I agree about diet being my best friend I was shocked at the difference it made when I changed my focus from just training hard, to training and eating properly. My sleep schedule could be better honestly. What does having low t got to do with the gains you would get from exogenous hormones?

I'd say def take the test only cycle to 12 weeks minimum, because it is a long ester cycle and takes 3ish weeks to kick in fully... You can safely run longer if you want once you see how it's going. All else looked pretty good. Have you thought about clomid/nolva run together for pct. I know it's a test only cycle but at 500 pw dose you got Hcg so may want clomid too just to be safe. (I run all three but I'm almost pissing oil). May not wanna start Ai til a few weeks in when esters level out test levels, bc too much e2 is bad, and too little e2 is equally bad (dick problems) so use this run to listen to your body and figure your reactions to gear out, then go from there. 500 is a typical first cycle and will see gains although not extraordinary gains. Have you considered an oral kickstart for your cycle?

rms, I can't extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I planned this cycle because I finally have some time between business trips, in this case 10 weeks. I would rather run it 12, and I'll actually have enough gear and support to run 12, but it just won't work. clomid+nolva as far as the research I've come across is a pretty silly tradition that increases the cost but doesn't increase the effectiveness of PCT. that's a good point on AIs that somebody else made earlier that I never even thought of. I definitely don't want to drop estrogen too low, need my joints in good shape and I've heard there can be cognition problems too with E2 too low. I briefly considered an oral kickstart, and the reasons I decided against it aren't very good. They carry the potential for more sides than injectables, I'd feel the need to run more liver support than necessary which is silly $$, and I don't want to have drastic changes that I have to explain to my home sizzles at the gym.

Lol. Understandable bro. Well best of luck brother. Let us know how it works out.
oh and try explaining 20lbs in 8 weeks to a parole officer. Lol. Epic

thanks xsbobber. I'm running it like this because I have 10 weeks between business trips, I'd rather run it 12 weeks. I think I have realistic expectations from this one.
What's wrong with expecting freebies?? I'm not relying on getting anything for free but it would definitely help me make the decision.

Honestly the labs that give out a bunch of freebies have crap gear to begin with man. If you owned a business and someone ordered $150 worth of products, would you give $20 worth away for free? Over time that adds up to a lot! 7-800 might seem like a lot to you but that's nothing in this lifestyle bro. Search for the best quality gear, not the one with the best sales or gimmicks. You were on the right track with your first couple choices. There's nothing worse than wasting 10 weeks of your life pinning just to find out the gear is underdosed junk.

Thanks rms and xsbobber, makes sense.

3 questions still left if anybody could help:

I'm sure I'll use tren in the future, but for all the reading I've done I don't know much about dosing caber. What are some typical schemes for dosing it?

What's the fastest you've seen somebody achieve their genetic potential?

How long after PCT should you wait to get a blood test?

You're "low fat" thought process confuses me. You want fat. Everything is fine unless I missed something. You're age is fine. I started when I was 20, don't regret shit. What's not fine is your weight however. You're 21, 5'9" and not 200lbs semi lean?
Steroids isn't the answer you're looking for.

You're "low fat" thought process confuses me. You want fat. Everything is fine unless I missed something. You're age is fine. I started when I was 20, don't regret shit. What's not fine is your weight however. You're 21, 5'9" and not 200lbs semi lean?
Steroids isn't the answer you're looking for.

*your. the possessive form is your.
No I don't want fat. I get better workouts with a high carb diet, and I need to cut calories somewhere and so fat is what gets left out. After having tried many approaches, I assure you that I respond best to high carb low fat.
I'm sorry my weight isn't ok with you. And the answer to your ​(see dat spelling) question is yes. I am 21, I am 5'9", and I am not 200lbs.

Caber is usually dosed .5 mg 2-3 times per week. No one really knows there genetic potential but even with gear it will take years to reach. Heavy has a protocol in a sticky somewhere on here about blood tests. It's not when you're done with pct though I believe it's like 7 days after your last pin when on test e or c. As far as calories go you don't necessarily need to run a huge surplus to bulk, but when training like you should on cycle you will be burning a lot of calories so you need extra or you'll be drained all the time. I set my goal for the weight I'm trying to achieve. Try and eat as clean as possible and get in your protein and you'll do fine. Save the tren ideas for down the road a little though. See how your body does with the test first.

*your. the possessive form is your.
No I don't want fat. I get better workouts with a high carb diet, and I need to cut calories somewhere and so fat is what gets left out. After having tried many approaches, I assure you that I respond best to high carb low fat.
I'm sorry my weight isn't ok with you. And the answer to your ​(see dat spelling) question is yes. I am 21, I am 5'9", and I am not 200lbs.

Guess you've never heard of typing with a phone. It fast places "you're". I was too busy standing pressing 285lbs to correct myself. Yes, your weight bothers me. You're 5'9". <-- That says everything. Like I said, steroids isn't the answer for you. But you're going to do what you want to do.

And yes, typical caber dose is .5mg 2 or 3 times a week.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
You come here ask questions but then criticize our responses...Goodluck with your high carb diet...and best of luck on your gear use..

Man I agree pudg your stats and goals are very realistic.. But come on man learn to be humble.. Nothing screams Facebook junkie taking selfies like correcting grammar.. Hope you keep us updated.. Interested to see who you go with.. Both are solid but bpl has an edge in my book... But to each is own

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

what? you bullies take away my internet points and then make fun of me :mad:

Thanks xsbobber, and yeah tren is WAAAY down the road. never too early to start learning though

Titan, sorry that 'your VS you're' really gets to me. 285 OHP is sick. and I know I could continue making natty gains as I acknowledged in my first post. but there's no denying that gear is a shortcut. gains are quicker if you put in the work, and you can keep the majority of them if you do things right without any adverse effects. I just don't see the downside of starting now. I've heard the argument that I could be setting myself for long term failure by pursuing short term gratification, and that's fine with me right now. fits in with my goals.

myrdycz, I accepted every response to my questions. when people began criticizing other aspects of my post that really don't call for feedback I stood up for my decisions

kaoticsolja, humble has never come easily to me. not a facebook junkie, just have a few compulsive grammar corrections. I'll definitely keep this update

oldschool stop teasing me you bully I just wanna be cool

Mainly because I've never seen a low fat diet work. Fat plays a key role in homeostasis in our bodies. There's a reason why professional level nutrionists keep fat relatively the same whether bulking or cutting. You might not notice it now but as you grow you may start feeling sluggish.

Weight and steroid use is a concern to me personally. Frankly I've never met anyone who didn't weigh a lot and also knew how to workout correctly (isn't that odd?). Not knowing how to properly bring yourself up while on AAS can lead to a multitude of injuries and problems. I know this from experience. Let the people who've already made the mistakes direct you. If you think you have a good foundation then jump in, otherwise keep learning.

Go post titty pics in The Pit. You'll get all the "internet points" you'll ever need.

And no I'm not going to proof-reading this either. I'm at work.

titan, for me low fat = 50-60g of fat per day average, sourced from fish oil, nuts, steak, eggs, and I do some of my cooking in coconut oil. everything you said is completely accurate as far as I understand it, but I was under the impression that this is more than enough fat to keep the body functioning just fine. what would you say is a good minimum amount?

also, lemme talk to the gf about posting her titties. love showing those off

Me personally I don't go under 80g. But generally I'm at 120g. However I'm also 5'8", 215lbs and a powerlifter. I never go into deficit. In order to cut I still eat a surplus of calories but add cardio and a lot of light weight farmer walks. My girl cuts on 50g of fat so that's something else to think about. So said you wanted to lean out, so to me that says higher fat moderate carbs. It's going to be hard leaning out on a high carb diet unless you're on tren, do a lot of high endurance exercises (strongman type stuff is the best for this) and just generally bust your ass. 60g of fat is pretty normal, however from all my experiences, people who increase their fat intake feel better overall and improve faster.

Back