• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Hgh

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't seen anything about it in quite some time around the forum. Whose been running it for longer than 3 months with anything positive (or negative) to log back?
What sponsor, better sleep, how do you feel, hands get bigger or not, etc...

About to start stocking up a years worth. But I think some more common talk would be welcomed.

I only ever got to run it for 2 months. But it was probably the deepest sleep I've ever had during that time. My prior shoulder and wrist pain from previous stupidity from being young in the gym went away as well.

i have only ever ran rips the real good ones.i got sick results off 2iu for 100 days 2 kits worth.i now have rips 3 kits from paxton my problem is i can not run more than 1.5 -2 iu a day with out having bad side effects i get all the good ones to but i want to run 3ius a day but can not handle the head aches they are bad.if i could just get the head aches to go away i could make it.i am 5 weeks in and have used like 60iu not even a kit yet and the results are good but i know they would be better if i could raise the dose but they are just to potent.

Back