• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren a mothafucking again

techfire35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK so been on my tren-mast-test cycle 400g each a week. Switched brands up about an month ago and been rough since. Headaches everyday band I'm drinking tons of water. My stomach is misery, always upset. I have dropped my test to 200 mg the last 2 weeks. When I pin this new brand its like i seriously taste it. Thing is I have 20orentimes to pin this shit. Motnsure ifni can do this another 40 days. Please amy ideas anyone. I feel like complete shit

Man it sounds like to me when u switched tren is when your problems started.. I would stop putting that stuff in your body and go back to the tren you started with if possible

Yeah what sad is I wemt from no names to a pretty well known lab and they've let me.down nad

Could be reaction to carrier oil, ba/BB content, etc.

Gonna pop a new bottle today. Just really pissed at this lab. I've did a lot tren in my life and never had this chemical taste, its bad enough my wife can smell it on my breath. Bunk shit

If you can taste it, maybe its got guaicol or however that stuff is spelled. ..

I don't brew, but as I recall that stuff is used in short ester preparations...I seem to remember it associated with test prop a lot.

Back