• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready to get in the game.

olypengym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ready to blast a few and looking for info/advice.

Newbie here to the forum. Want to introduce myself and reach out for advice/opinions. I have been a recreational bodybuilder fitness buff since college. Of course family and career put a strain on goals. Mid forties and recently tested for low T. Resuts were 274 ng/dl total. Think I've been low for quite a while. Tested about ten years ago in the 300 range but I didn't question Dr's results when they said they were within normal limits. This time I went to a local men's clinic. Really glad I did. I started TRT 12 weeks ago (Test Cyp 140 mg, anastrozole day after pin, HCG 5 IUs 2x/wk 8 wks on 4 wks off). Had new labs done and results look good. Feeling really great. I have finally been able to cut some belly flab with good diet and training. I feel like I have been trying for years without any success. Using a body impedance scale weight fluctuates from 180-185, BF 18%-21%. Ht 5'9".

Also had Lipid panel and results looked better than they ever have. I have been fighting high cholesterol and triglycerides for years. Even tried a course of statins without a lot of success and high liver markers.

I have had one other dabble with AAS about 2010. Brought some Sus back from Mexico and did a six week course of that. I think I had a 10 redijects total. Can't really remember though. Did not follow up with any PCT.

I have also struggled with a lot of elbow issues since 2006. It seems to be my self limiting joint in the lifts and weight I can do. I have had surgery on the left in 2008 to clean up tendonosis and release a nerve entrapment. I will be having a TENEX procedure done on the right in the next month to clean up the right elbow tendonosis.

So for me the big question right now is what direction do I take in regards to AAS. Since my T is obviously low do I cruise with TRT and add a few blasts? Do I take a break from TRT do some PCT and then start to blast 2-3 cycles a year to get the most out of AAS before my fifties then go back to TRT? I really want to get to some low BF percentages and look good for once in my life. I have always struggled with being skinny fat and having some genetic puberty gyno that I would like to try to reduce with some AI therapy. I also want to see what a course of Deca will do after recovering from my elbow procedure and maybe add in home HGH for the next year.

I would love to hear any advice or opinions you guys have out there.

July Labs Oct Labs
Test 274 ng/dL Test 900 ng/dL
LH 4.6 mIU/mL
Estradiol 8.0 pg/mL Estradiol 30.4 pg/ML
SHBG 21.6 nmol/L SHBG 15.0 nmol/L
PSA 0.5 ng/mL PSA 0.5 ng/mL

Welcome broseph

Welcome man

welcome my man. this is a great place to be. the people and reps here are second to none, tons of great info here

Back