• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How long for dbol

Memphis1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering how long to notice anything from d Bol taking 50 a day but haven't noticed the pumps everyone says are like immediate it's only been a week so who knows also my face gets flush every time I eat since I've been on the Bol?

Just curious what brand dbol you on?

Caps or tabs I took 100 mg tabs and didn't feel a thing.

I would definitely give it another week of use..
I personally used the caps at 50,75,then 100mg Ed for 6wks and had some great pumps and good gains. That being said, we have had a cpl disappointed customers with the DBOL which I don't like to hear but it is the truth. Frank is one and I wish I could have done something for him. I did start a thread asking opinions on AbaXen dbol and adrol and got mostly good reviews but that is just what was posted. I want to hear both good and bad so I can try to fix any issues..
I sent you a pm Memphis just to get some info to see if I can help you with this..

Last edited:
Took about a week for me to notice anything on Dbol. But then I stopped taking it because I couldn't dead-lift without laying in the floor from the back pump. I've taken it twice from two different sponsors. AMA first, AbaXen the second. Same results, one week, painful pumps. I personally don't enjoy dbol like everyone else does. I'll probably never take it again and just stick with Tbol.

Thanks for the feedback guys give it a little more time then maybe up the dosage c what hsppens

memphis1 , im stuck down here at buick on covington pike.... come get me and lets hit the fuckin gym....30 minute service for my old mans car is going to take 3 hours:wits:

fwiw, 7-10days is a good time frame to start feeling some dbol strength and sides... if i had to take more than 50mg of a sources Dbol, in order to feel effects after a week, i would find another source

i've got some dbol coming from abaxen. i'll labmax it against the dbol from alpha-pharma and mfl. stay tuned!

God I live my BH. Gotta try you some bluehearts I use SG and they have auctions all the time for those puppies. I stocked up awhile ago and wo. 3 auctions for 500bhs each. I'm set. Usually takes me a bit over a weeks to feel the effects.

Yeah. Still waiting for TD. Abaxen is dragging ass.

Back