• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recommendations for a 2nd cycle

Batman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I only have one cycle under my belt, and I only used one item - Test-C @ 500mg/wk for 10wks.

I want to do a stack for my next cycle, but not sure what would be a good combo.

I see a lot of Test & Tren being taking together along with an oral...Dbol kicker seems fairly popular.

I don't want to just simply bulk up...looking for definition too.

I know...amateur questions, but that's why I'm here!

Let me know what you guys recommend. Thanks.

Stats: 5'-11" / 205lbs / 30yrs old / 10yrs+ training experience

test//npp is great and safe for a second cycle i would say
your kicker could be dbol as well or w/e you prefer

I say save the tren for future cycles. tren is no joke but others may say its ok for a 2nd run.

did you get great results from the first cycle? if so run just test again at lets say 600mg for 12 wks....

or maybe do a dbol or tbol kickstart ...depending your goals...but if test brought great results no need to really add more compounds yet..

No need to go overboard quite yet and jump into the world of Tren.. I mean, you can if you want.. but I think there are other options that would fit your goal quite well.

I guess it would be easier to give you help if you were a little more specific with your goals. By the sounds of it, you want to add muscle, and drop body fat. Well, at least that's how I interpret, "I don't want to just simply bulk up...looking for definition too." Your results are going to be dictated by your diet, not the gear or stack you decided to do.

For your goals, I would run Test again, and then add an Oral on the back end. Either Winstol or Var would be a good option. Something along the lines of this..

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
7-12 Anavar - 50mg/day

I only have one cycle under my belt, and I only used one item - Test-C @ 500mg/wk for 10wks.

I want to do a stack for my next cycle, but not sure what would be a good combo.

I see a lot of Test & Tren being taking together along with an oral...Dbol kicker seems fairly popular.

I don't want to just simply bulk up...looking for definition too.

I know...amateur questions, but that's why I'm here!

Let me know what you guys recommend. Thanks.

Stats: 5'-11" / 205lbs / 30yrs old / 10yrs+ training experience

Solid post man. You've come to the right place. You're going to get a lot of advice here from veterans so while we are only offering our opinions, you can choose the best one that suits your needs.

First, DBol will make you bloated. The opposite of the "definition" that you're looking for so I'd say, scrap that.

My personal opinion would be to bump the Test. You'll see some awesome gains and since you know how you react to it, you'll know what to expect. Then add Amomasin to help keep the bloating from the Test at bay. People say to shy away from Tren, which IF you were going to run a TRUE Tren cycle, I would agree. But I don't see a thing wrong with adding a little Tren to A) see how your body will react to it so that in the future if you run a Tren cycle, you'll know what to expect. And B) The most important, it'll make you solid and give you the definition that you are looking for by eliminating the bloating. Keep some Caber on hand just in case. Here's the cycle I recommend.

Test E 750mgs 1-12

Tren E 200mgs 1-10

Aromasin 12.5mgs ED

Caber on hand just in case for potential prolactin issues. Shouldn't need it at such a low dose of Test but better safe than sorry.

If you have any further questions just ask. We're here to help.

If you aren't side prone, it's safe to try tren, but at first I would try a test to tren ratio of 2:1... Just to make sure. Also if you do it start with acetate because if your body disagrees you can abandon ship much faster than with a long ester. Have caber/prami on hand just in case, and keep e2 in check. For me, once I ran acetate only cycle or two and knew what I could handle, I added test to it and found for lean gains and definition with crazy mass, I run a tren:test @ 2:1 (700tren:350test for example) this is just my personal research incase you decide to throw all caution to the wind like I did and go straight to tren. Maybe this can help. I also found if my e2 level is under control I never need prolactin control... Adding the test helps with my sides also... I never have problems

But still use extreme caution. And I forgot to add kicking off with dbol will blow you up, but in a 12-14 week cycle, esp with tren, there is time for bloat to subside and tren to do what it does best... Define & bulk. Nectar of the gods

Instead of replying with several members quotes from above I'll just throw out some more info and comment on some of your advice overall.

Summary of 1st cycle: Results were not great...hence why I want to add more compounds. HOWEVER, my test cyp was from a source I later learned has underdosed gear. I'm thinking of doing labs to see where I'm at (last pin was within range to do labs still). Overall gains were 8-9lbs. Strength increase was definitely noticeable, and lots of comments from people that I was "blowing up", but 9lbs in 10 weeks is far from it. Forgot to mention that I had zero sides...possibly another indication the gear was weak sauce.

2nd cycle goals: Gain 15lbs and just as important - cut up / lose some fat. Maybe this isn't possible...idk. I'm a realist so feel free to bring me back down to earth here if needed.

Question on which Test: It seems Test-E is preferred of Test-C...why?

Thanks again guys. Appreciate the help :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Forgot to comment on diet and training in my previous post.

Diet is pretty clean. 350g+ protein/day from: shakes, egg whites, skim milk, chicken, etc...you get the idea - lean protein. I try to keep my carbs relatively low. Main sources are: oats, whole wheat pasta, and a (plain) white potato now and then.

Training is 6 days/week. Not going to go into detail. I also do 30mins cardio & abs every workout.

Instead of replying with several members quotes from above I'll just throw out some more info and comment on some of your advice overall.

Summary of 1st cycle: Results were not great...hence why I want to add more compounds. HOWEVER, my test cyp was from a source I later learned has underdosed gear. I'm thinking of doing labs to see where I'm at (last pin was within range to do labs still). Overall gains were 8-9lbs. Strength increase was definitely noticeable, and lots of comments from people that I was "blowing up", but 9lbs in 10 weeks is far from it. Forgot to mention that I had zero sides...possibly another indication the gear was weak sauce.

2nd cycle goals: Gain 15lbs and just as important - cut up / lose some fat. Maybe this isn't possible...idk. I'm a realist so feel free to bring me back down to earth here if needed.

Question on which Test: It seems Test-E is preferred of Test-C...why?

Thanks again guys. Appreciate the help :winkfinger:

First: Labs are a very good / responsible decision.

Second: Sorry to hear that you got ripped off. I've been there. When you get to do 2 solid cycles year, and 1 of them is ruined, it reeeeally fucks.

Third: 8-9 pounds yards gained is def noticeable. Imagine how good you're gonna feel on legit gear:) Now keep in mind that if you are trying to cut this time that you may not see more than 15 pounds or so. BUT, when you aren't cutting, a lot of the weight is water and when that's gone. What you're left with after you lose the waters weight will be your net gains. Just don't go into this expecting a TON of gained weight. You're cutting. Instead, judge your cycle on strength gained.

Last edited:
Back