• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic Plus

sprayedcoupe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have no idea where to begin with this thread!! i will start off by saying that communication with DevilDog and AP1 was beyond expectations!!! Shipping info was sent to me in less than an hour.Was super surprised with that.Im waitin on TD like a highschool virgin is waitin on his first blow job :) will post back after TD with pics if thats appropriate

:roflmao:Lol that's awesome brother. You wont have to wait long either man. Thanks for feedback. Keep us posted .

Just ordered 400 anadrol. Quick response from Anabolic plus! Is this anadrol great stuff?

Just ordered 400 anadrol. Quick response from Anabolic plus! Is this anadrol great stuff?

Brother I'm confident saying that every product we offer is beyond great.
Every single product is to the highest standard. we look forward to your feedback. please keep us posted.

So my order was made on oct. XXrd, Got the tracking number on the XXth and got the package on the XXth. Very happy with them and the customer service could not be any better! Very impressed with AP! Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
So my order was made on oct. XXrd, Got the tracking number on the XXth and got the package on the XXth. Very happy with them and the customer service could not be any better! Very impressed with AP! Thanks guys!
You are very welcome my friend. Thank you for the review.
But gotta be careful with T/A talk brother.
That said thanks again, we aim to please.

Last edited by a moderator:
First pin today 2ml in one delt yea not a good idea little sore but e erything else is great ...

I recently started hating the delts. 2 ml quite the amount for the delts anyway

Back