• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SD jump start?

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll be running either test e/c and deca, or test e/c and tren e in a couple weeks. (Undecided still). My goal is a decently lean bulk, but doesn't have to be SUPER lean because I won't have a show until July 2015.
I'm 23, short at 5' 8", and 195 lbs first thing in the morning before and food/drink and after a piss and shit. I was around 9-10 % bf, but just got home from a month long vacation.. Estimating 12-13% bf right now.

Anyways I'm thinking either

Test 500mg deca 400mg weekly or
Test 200mg tren 300mg (first tren, so would start small)

I have a bottle of LGI SD-10 (superdrol), so my question is, would it be better to jump start the cycle with that, or to order some tbol (or?) to use as a jump start?

I don't mind my bf too much right now, but would prefer to be in the upper single digits. And strength would be fun for now in the meantime, because I participate in local powerlifting comps when they're scheduled.

Currently at 195lbs, would like to be around 215 lbs post cycle.

If you like that superdrol you can run it as a jump start but that is up to you. If I had something already I'd probably just use that. BUT I have superdrol so I personally wouldnt have it on hand and would go for the tbol.

If you like that superdrol you can run it as a jump start but that is up to you. If I had something already I'd probably just use that. BUT I have superdrol so I personally wouldnt have it on hand and would go for the tbol.

I haven't used legit SD in the past, but have used the clone "msten" with no problems and decent results. I've had this bottle of the legit superdrol sitting in my supp stash for awhile now, so was just curious if this time would be a good cycle to incorporate it into, or to just keep it tucked away for the future and order myself a different oral for this upcoming cycle. Decisions.

I'm on my second week of the same SD you're going to run. I'm thinking of tapping out though, I'm struggling to eat because of it. Use it as a jump start and at the tail end, it's pretty amazing stuff if you can handle it.

So your thinking two weeks now, two weeks at the end? What dose are you running? And are you running it alone or with injectables also?

Lol use it now if you have it, it's great for what you're looking for. My cycle is looking something like this:

1-16: Test E @ 750mg/week
1-14: Deca @ 500mg/week
1-4:20mg/day SD
Last 4 weeks 20mg/day SD.

Dosages and length of cycle might change, depending on how things are going, how I feel, bloodwork, etc. If I had proviron on hand I'd use that too but I don't :(

Unfortunately I only have one bottle, so I only have enough for 30mg / day for 30 days.

sd is notorious for killing appetite... if you want to put on 20, you know you have to eat... if it effects your eating the 1st week, drop it ... tbol isnt known to cause bloat and i find it doesnt mess with my appetite...

400mg is the lowest i would run deca... 600 is where i would start...up the test to 750mg and run caber (.25-.5 e3d or e4d)

just my .02c goodluck

sd is notorious for killing appetite... if you want to put on 20, you know you have to eat... if it effects your eating the 1st week, drop it ... tbol isnt known to cause bloat and i find it doesnt mess with my appetite...

400mg is the lowest i would run deca... 600 is where i would start...up the test to 750mg and run caber (.25-.5 e3d or e4d)

just my .02c goodluck
With good gear and a good diet, this is a bit overkill IMO. For a newer guy its for sure over kill.

With good gear and a good diet, this is a bit overkill IMO. For a newer guy its for sure over kill.

ahhh...he said he is a competitive power lifter...i just assumed he wasnt new to running gear... if this is his first or 2nd cycle, i agree with you completely

ahhh...he said he is a competitive power lifter...i just assumed he wasnt new to running gear... if this is his first or 2nd cycle, i agree with you completely

I just compete locally when there's lb for lb powerlifting comps, because I'm decently strong for my size. My first few cycles were just BS ph cycles. None gave me any issues, and I got decent results off each. But being ph I would lose most of what I gained post cycle unfortunately. My last cycle went like this:

Wk 1-4
Test e 500mg, epistane 50mg
Wk 5-8
Test e 500mg
Wk 9-12
Test e 750mg, epistane 50mg

I just ate maintenance calories, not for any size.. Mainly trained for strength. Still gained almost 10lbs. Ended at 199lbs. Post pct I ended at 195 and here 6 months later I'm still 195, but haven't lost any strength that I've gained from the cycle whatsoever. In fact my dead has actually even gone up a little.

I'm still on the fence between deca/tren. I'm leaning towards tren because I know ill like my results better. But I know ill get more size with deca, and I have time for two cycles before July so could save the cut for later. And just use this cycle strictly for bulk. Still trying to figure out my doses though. Tough because some ppl say 3:1 tren to test... Some say 1:2 tren to test. Big difference. Tren higher than test makes more sense to me though, but won't know until I try it.

I just compete locally when there's lb for lb powerlifting comps, because I'm decently strong for my size. My first few cycles were just BS ph cycles. None gave me any issues, and I got decent results off each. But being ph I would lose most of what I gained post cycle unfortunately. My last cycle went like this:

Wk 1-4
Test e 500mg, epistane 50mg
Wk 5-8
Test e 500mg
Wk 9-12
Test e 750mg, epistane 50mg

I just ate maintenance calories, not for any size.. Mainly trained for strength. Still gained almost 10lbs. Ended at 199lbs. Post pct I ended at 195 and here 6 months later I'm still 195, but haven't lost any strength that I've gained from the cycle whatsoever. In fact my dead has actually even gone up a little.

I'm still on the fence between deca/tren. I'm leaning towards tren because I know ill like my results better. But I know ill get more size with deca, and I have time for two cycles before July so could save the cut for later. And just use this cycle strictly for bulk. Still trying to figure out my doses though. Tough because some ppl say 3:1 tren to test... Some say 1:2 tren to test. Big difference. Tren higher than test makes more sense to me though, but won't know until I try it.

Epistane is an oral stereoid--not a PH---and a pretty good one at that. It's far from "BS", as you say. On top of that, gains from Epistane are generally far more maintainable compared to something like test, deca, or d-bol, due to a lower degree of water retention, so a larger percentage oif the weight you gain is muscle tissue. The AAS with the worst "gains" retention rates are those which causes the greatest degree of water retention, whether it be intramuscular water retention (which is indistinguishable from real muscle tissue) or sub-q water retention.

Some steroids, due to their high rate of IM water retention, are deceptive in terms of muscle gain. For example, you might look much bigger on Anadrol, but this is because I.M. water retention goes through the roof hen using that drug, so as soon as you stop using it, water levels go back to normal and you shrivel up. In reality, Anadrol doesn't cause one to lose their "gains" (gains being defined as mucle tissue) any faster than something like Tren. The difference all comes down to water retention.

Epistane is an oral stereoid--not a PH---and a pretty good one at that. It's far from "BS", as you say. On top of that, gains from Epistane are generally far more maintainable compared to something like test, deca, or d-bol, due to a lower degree of water retention, so a larger percentage oif the weight you gain is muscle tissue. The AAS with the worst "gains" retention rates are those which causes the greatest degree of water retention, whether it be intramuscular water retention (which is indistinguishable from real muscle tissue) or sub-q water retention.

Some steroids, due to their high rate of IM water retention, are deceptive in terms of muscle gain. For example, you might look much bigger on Anadrol, but this is because I.M. water retention goes through the roof hen using that drug, so as soon as you stop using it, water levels go back to normal and you shrivel up. In reality, Anadrol doesn't cause one to lose their "gains" (gains being defined as mucle tissue) any faster than something like Tren. The difference all comes down to water retention.

When I was referring to BS "PH" cycles, I wasn't referring to epistane. Epistane is one of the only compounds I like. I was talking about past "PH" cycles... One being halobolin, dymethazine, and methylstenbolone... Another being "mutant plexx" which is a 4 compound, and I can't remember which compounds it contains off the top of my head... And another being tren and dymethazine stack....
Everything I've taken has been dry compounds. And I've yielded good results off each besides the tren & dmz stack (which I thought would be best)... But with these "PH" cycles, I very slowly lose near everything gained... But with my test & epi cycle, I've kept all my strength that I had while on cycle, and am still the same weight that I was post pct.
And I know most "ph" are in fact just steroids, but I just call them prohormones because that's what they are labeled for over the counter and legal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there only a couple of "prohormones" that are truly prohormones?

When I was referring to BS "PH" cycles, I wasn't referring to epistane. Epistane is one of the only compounds I like. I was talking about past "PH" cycles... One being halobolin, dymethazine, and methylstenbolone... Another being "mutant plexx" which is a 4 compound, and I can't remember which compounds it contains off the top of my head... And another being tren and dymethazine stack....
Everything I've taken has been dry compounds. And I've yielded good results off each besides the tren & dmz stack (which I thought would be best)... But with these "PH" cycles, I very slowly lose near everything gained... But with my test & epi cycle, I've kept all my strength that I had while on cycle, and am still the same weight that I was post pct.
And I know most "ph" are in fact just steroids, but I just call them prohormones because that's what they are labeled for over the counter and legal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there only a couple of "prohormones" that are truly prohormones?

Typically, testosterone results in a greater percentage of post-cycle weight loss than either dimethazine or m-sten, as a sizeable portion of testosterone's weight gain is attributable to water retention--unless an AI is used, in which case it cuts down dramatically on post-cycle weight loss. Now, if estrogen is properly managed with an AI, the you may keep more of the "size" gained with testosterone than with dimethazien or m-sten, but not because more muscle tissue is kept. Rather, testosterone does not result in the same degree of muscle "swelling" (i.e. intramuscular water retention) experienced with those 2 drugs, so when you go off of them, you are more likely to lose "size". Many people misinterpret this lost size as muscle loss, when in realuty, one will not lose their muscle gains with those orals any more quickly than they will with testosterone. muscle tissue gains retention is virtually the same with all AASAa butfactors such as I.M. water retention xcan have significant effects on the amount oif "size" that is mnaintained.s

Strength is a completely different thing altogether, a steroids can cause strength gains through not only increased muscle fiber size, but through multiple mechanisms unrelated to muscle fiber growth. The steroids which cause significant strength gains via non-hypertrophy mechanisms are more likley to result in strength loss post-cycle, as the drugs are no longer around to stimulate strength gains through those pathways. However, hypertrophy induced strength gains are maintained at the same rate, regardless of the steroid that was used.

When it comes to muscle fiber retention, it has nothing to do with what compound is used, but is affected by factors such as hormonal status, food intake, etc. In other words, muscle tissue will be maintained or lost equally regardless of AAS. Post-cycle muscle fiber retention will only take place when the body's hormonal status is able to support the increased muscle mass, while food intake must alos be suffciient to suppoort the newly acquired mass. If either of these factors is insufficient, then muscle will continue to be lost (no matter what steroid was used to build that muscle) until it reaches a point where the environment is sufficient. Basically, once a person exceeds theur natural lomit, they will lose all that muscle post-cycle until they reach the point where theuir body can support theuir muscle tissue. If someone is below their naural limit, they they are potentially capable of maintaining all their newly gained muscle tissue, assuming nutritional intake is adequate.

One's natural limit (which an vary significantly from person to person) can be defined as the amount of muscle mass the body can suppoort by itself. There many people who begin using ASS who have not come anywhere close to maxing out their natural capacity, so anything these people gain while on-cycle can potentially be kept post-cycle. however, as soonas they exceed their natural maintainable limit, any muscle tissue gained beyind that point will ALWAYS be lost post-cycle, no matter what they do to try and keep it.

So, whether you use testosterone, Epistane, Dimethazine, or whatever, musclre tissue gains retention rate is the same for all of them. Like I said above, some steroids are better than others when it comes to maintaining muscle size, but this is a matter of intramuscular water reteention. Strength gains, as stated previously, can be achuieved through multiple mechanisms, with each steroid affecting each of thesemechanisms to different degree, so strenbgth gains retention rate can vary enormously among the different steroids. Again , this has nothing to do with muscle fiber retention rate, but to what degree the AAS used were stimulating strength gains through non-hypertrophy pathways.

When someone doesn't understand how steroids work in the body, it is natural to think that AAS have varying gains retention rates, but once the individual understands what is causing the size and strength gains, then they are better able to differentiate between actual muscle fiber loss or just size loss, which are often two completely different things.

you are correct when you say that most OTC steroids today are not PH's, but actuve AAS. However, a steroid can be both active and a PH at the same time. In fact, it is very common. Testosterone is a great example, as it is both active in its original state, while alos being a prohormone to dihydrotestosterone, estrogen, etc. Many people don't realize just how many conventional AAds are PH's. For example, a portion of boldenone (EQ) converts to 1-testosterone, halodrol converts to T-bol, 1-alpha converts to M1T, but all of these are also active in their original state.

just my .02c goodluck
Sd is a carb monster!!! With that said, as long as you control your carbs, you will not bloat. you will put on nice dry ,lean muscle. But you need good support supps, liver, kidneys,bp, cholesterol, etc. 3-4weeks is optimal. Start off 20mg ed. Split 10/10. Sides vary from user to user. Back/calf pumps can be harsh. I've never heard of sd killing appetite. Again, this could be user dependant. But you will crave carbs. Keep diet in check and you can put on 5-10lbs while dropping2%bf in 4weeks. diet will dictate your gains, lean, or sloppy! Watch out for lethargy.

^^^like you said, and as with most orals, sd effects users appetites differently... i wished it would have helped me, but i didnt last 10 days and a handful of workout buddies didnt make it more than a week...simply didnt feel like eating... thats why i mentioned to him that if he doesnt have the big appetite after a week, drop it... you said you hadnt heard of sd killing appetite and not that it matters, but if you wanted to actually do some research on others experiences, the steroid forums are littered with threads about sd hurting appetite..

Sd is a carb monster!!! With that said, as long as you control your carbs, you will not bloat. you will put on nice dry ,lean muscle. But you need good support supps, liver, kidneys,bp, cholesterol, etc. 3-4weeks is optimal. Start off 20mg ed. Split 10/10. Sides vary from user to user. Back/calf pumps can be harsh. I've never heard of sd killing appetite. Again, this could be user dependant. But you will crave carbs. Keep diet in check and you can put on 5-10lbs while dropping2%bf in 4weeks. diet will dictate your gains, lean, or sloppy! Watch out for lethargy.

I guess I will just have to start it to see how it affects my appetite. I've never had any appetite issues with any past orals, so hopefully sd will be the same. And lethargy has hit me every time but not until 3-4 weeks in... Gets bad if I run 6+ weeks but still manageable. I won't run sd that long though obviously. And I've learned that although I'm lethargic, once I get into the gym and actually move a few weights, I just want to kill it and have a hard time leaving.. Just want to keep going. I have plenty of support supps on hand, but will have to get something for back pumps, that's been a past side effect I've had a few times.

Typically, testosterone results in a greater percentage of post-cycle weight loss than either dimethazine or m-sten, as a sizeable portion of testosterone's weight gain is attributable to water retention--unless an AI is used, in which case it cuts down dramatically on post-cycle weight loss. Now, if estrogen is properly managed with an AI, the you may keep more of the "size" gained with testosterone than with dimethazien or m-sten, but not because more muscle tissue is kept. Rather, testosterone does not result in the same degree of muscle "swelling" (i.e. intramuscular water retention) experienced with those 2 drugs, so when you go off of them, you are more likely to lose "size". Many people misinterpret this lost size as muscle loss, when in realuty, one will not lose their muscle gains with those orals any more quickly than they will with testosterone. muscle tissue gains retention is virtually the same with all AASAa butfactors such as I.M. water retention xcan have significant effects on the amount oif "size" that is mnaintained.s

Strength is a completely different thing altogether, a steroids can cause strength gains through not only increased muscle fiber size, but through multiple mechanisms unrelated to muscle fiber growth. The steroids which cause significant strength gains via non-hypertrophy mechanisms are more likley to result in strength loss post-cycle, as the drugs are no longer around to stimulate strength gains through those pathways. However, hypertrophy induced strength gains are maintained at the same rate, regardless of the steroid that was used.

When it comes to muscle fiber retention, it has nothing to do with what compound is used, but is affected by factors such as hormonal status, food intake, etc. In other words, muscle tissue will be maintained or lost equally regardless of AAS. Post-cycle muscle fiber retention will only take place when the body's hormonal status is able to support the increased muscle mass, while food intake must alos be suffciient to suppoort the newly acquired mass. If either of these factors is insufficient, then muscle will continue to be lost (no matter what steroid was used to build that muscle) until it reaches a point where the environment is sufficient. Basically, once a person exceeds theur natural lomit, they will lose all that muscle post-cycle until they reach the point where theuir body can support theuir muscle tissue. If someone is below their naural limit, they they are potentially capable of maintaining all their newly gained muscle tissue, assuming nutritional intake is adequate.

One's natural limit (which an vary significantly from person to person) can be defined as the amount of muscle mass the body can suppoort by itself. There many people who begin using ASS who have not come anywhere close to maxing out their natural capacity, so anything these people gain while on-cycle can potentially be kept post-cycle. however, as soonas they exceed their natural maintainable limit, any muscle tissue gained beyind that point will ALWAYS be lost post-cycle, no matter what they do to try and keep it.

So, whether you use testosterone, Epistane, Dimethazine, or whatever, musclre tissue gains retention rate is the same for all of them. Like I said above, some steroids are better than others when it comes to maintaining muscle size, but this is a matter of intramuscular water reteention. Strength gains, as stated previously, can be achuieved through multiple mechanisms, with each steroid affecting each of thesemechanisms to different degree, so strenbgth gains retention rate can vary enormously among the different steroids. Again , this has nothing to do with muscle fiber retention rate, but to what degree the AAS used were stimulating strength gains through non-hypertrophy pathways.

When someone doesn't understand how steroids work in the body, it is natural to think that AAS have varying gains retention rates, but once the individual understands what is causing the size and strength gains, then they are better able to differentiate between actual muscle fiber loss or just size loss, which are often two completely different things.

you are correct when you say that most OTC steroids today are not PH's, but actuve AAS. However, a steroid can be both active and a PH at the same time. In fact, it is very common. Testosterone is a great example, as it is both active in its original state, while alos being a prohormone to dihydrotestosterone, estrogen, etc. Many people don't realize just how many conventional AAds are PH's. For example, a portion of boldenone (EQ) converts to 1-testosterone, halodrol converts to T-bol, 1-alpha converts to M1T, but all of these are also active in their original state.

I've seen you preach this before, great post Mike.

I might be a little late to the thread but SDrol is some AMAZING stuff. 10mg of SDrol did ED did more (in 1 week) than 100mg of Var ED + 400mg Test P did for me in 4. I'm probably a super responder to it though. This is what it's like for me though:
- I get hungrier
- I feel pumped sitting down
- I feel full/thick
- Makes my shoulders get REALLY juicy (but not traps?)
- Leans me out (diuretic effect similar to the first couple days on clen).
- Easy to fall asleep
- Put on MAD MASS (+7lbs in 1st week, +12lbs end of 2nd week). Keep in mind this is at 10mg a day at THE END of a cycle (6 week cycle. 6 weeks Testp & Var. Clen 1st 2 weeks. SDrol last 2 weeks)
- It is very "carb retentive." Like all the carbs you eat go directly into your muscles (to a point). I'd take 10mg for every 200g of carbs since that's what it seems to be effective on for me. Like, I'll get fuller and fuller until I pass that limit and then I'll still be full but i'll also start to get "carb bloat"
- No side effects. I'd suggest just taking it when you wake up so there's significantly less of it in you while sleeping.

I saw you mentioned Tbol as well. I feel that Tbol and SDrol would work amazing well together for a lean bulk. Tbol is an INSANE nitrogen retention agent whereas SDrol is an AMAZING carb retention agent (Tbol for protein and SDrol for carbs). They are also the 2 different classes of steroids so there is supposed to be synergy there as well. These are my favorite 2 steroids though I have not tried NPP or Tren Ace yet which I have high hopes for!

I might be a little late to the thread but SDrol is some AMAZING stuff. 10mg of SDrol did ED did more (in 1 week) than 100mg of Var ED + 400mg Test P did for me in 4. I'm probably a super responder to it though. This is what it's like for me though:
- I get hungrier
- I feel pumped sitting down
- I feel full/thick
- Makes my shoulders get REALLY juicy (but not traps?)
- Leans me out (diuretic effect similar to the first couple days on clen).
- Easy to fall asleep
- Put on MAD MASS (+7lbs in 1st week, +12lbs end of 2nd week). Keep in mind this is at 10mg a day at THE END of a cycle (6 week cycle. 6 weeks Testp & Var. Clen 1st 2 weeks. SDrol last 2 weeks)
- It is very "carb retentive." Like all the carbs you eat go directly into your muscles (to a point). I'd take 10mg for every 200g of carbs since that's what it seems to be effective on for me. Like, I'll get fuller and fuller until I pass that limit and then I'll still be full but i'll also start to get "carb bloat"
- No side effects. I'd suggest just taking it when you wake up so there's significantly less of it in you while sleeping.

I saw you mentioned Tbol as well. I feel that Tbol and SDrol would work amazing well together for a lean bulk. Tbol is an INSANE nitrogen retention agent whereas SDrol is an AMAZING carb retention agent (Tbol for protein and SDrol for carbs). They are also the 2 different classes of steroids so there is supposed to be synergy there as well. These are my favorite 2 steroids though I have not tried NPP or Tren Ace yet which I have high hopes for!

Awesome to hear that! I'm starting a test/ deca cycle at the beginning of next week, and will jump start the first 4 weeks at 20mg... That'll also save me 30 extra caps, so I'm thinking I'll take 10mg/ day at the end of cycle as well once I drop deca (two weeks before I drop test) and continue for the following two weeks after I drop test until I pct. Hopefully it'll help lean me out while dropping all the water retained from deca... Haven't used true SD before, so we will see how this goes.. I have high expectations for it!

Back