• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Private source td

Adam81F

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my pack today. Crazy fast T/A. Can't wait to start pinning. Big thanks to Jerseydevil for answering my countless questions and also AY.
22eae4066e204f73cd8ff390c07374d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice man, that stuff looks good. can't wait to get my hands on some in the future :winkfinger:

I see 12 vials of raw nitro injected horse power. I see some racing slicks in the back ground for added traction. You'll be poppin' wheelies in no time.

Sweet baby Jesus that's a lot of high quality nectar of the gods. Enjoy that ride woohoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet td congrats ....ay and jd one winning team :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
nice bro welcome to the green club. best gear around and you will see that for yourself once you try. I will be hoping to have some pics like that real soon of my TD. Enjoy it b/c you will transform your body.

Absolutely gorgeous !!! Man that's a pack ! Top of the line tren and var .

Waiting on my TPA then start pinning all AY cycle. Super pumped to try her shit out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Butter!!

Jealous.

Back