• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The nerve of this woman!!!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I take my girl out of town for the weekend and along the ride their she jumps on me while I am driving and rides me like a bullfighter. We get to our destination a couple hours later and we both jump in the shower. Then we had another hour long sex session. I take her out to dinner, we do some dancing, she makes a girlfriend and we all go back to the room and have sex. Our new friend leaves in the morning and when I woke up to take my piss of excellence I went back to bed and wanted sex. She said both holes were a little sore but would give me a blowjob, so I settled for that. We go to lunch and I wanted some more sex, but she said she is still sore and her jaw hurts. She told me this right after I had her worked up at lunch when I smacked her ass and said who's your daddy!!

I cant believe she said no!!! I am totally in the right here correct? Thinking of kicking her to the curb. :winkfinger: BTW I am only on 1 gram of test a week, and its G2G.

I see what you did there.

Put her on a leash next to you, shave her head flat and put a beer on it while you watch an entire football game in your lounge chair.

After that she might learn to appreciate you more.

Kick her to the curb???? You should by her implants

lift till ya puke

Kick her to the curb???? You should by her implants

lift till ya puke

That is what I said..... "I paid for those DD's you better give it up"! The nerve of this woman, so unappreciative. This reminds me of the time when she served me a cold dinner when I was watching the game. I dont want to hear about you having the flu.

There better be some changes.... I told her stockpotts wife prepares all his gainz meals for him. So my girl needs to do that now too. lol

So I take my girl out of town for the weekend and along the ride their she jumps on me while I am driving and rides me like a bullfighter. We get to our destination a couple hours later and we both jump in the shower. Then we had another hour long sex session. I take her out to dinner, we do some dancing, she makes a girlfriend and we all go back to the room and have sex. Our new friend leaves in the morning and when I woke up to take my piss of excellence I went back to bed and wanted sex. She said both holes were a little sore but would give me a blowjob, so I settled for that. We go to lunch and I wanted some more sex, but she said she is still sore and her jaw hurts. She told me this right after I had her worked up at lunch when I smacked her ass and said who's your daddy!!

.... I can't believe it !! the same thing happened to me , then I woke up... :wits:

.... I can't believe it !! the same thing happened to me , then I woke up... :wits:

:coffee:

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Make her go to her gyno and make her tell them to give her some tren shots in her punani. Because her hubby says she should be a raging nympho 24-7. Then go online to a muscle board and post a thread in the bullshit forum about how she isn't slutty enough for your appetite. Listen to just about everyone try to help you but say "fuck it" what do they know. I've been blue balled boo hoo for me.

When in reality you are a little dicked, selfish bastard who only thinks about you. All the while she's been taking test pills that you had the doc give her. Little did you know though she really is a hot slut ready to go with a stuff breeze. Who happens to bang strange men all day long with lust filled abandonment. Barely cleaning up the cum dumpster before you get home and telling you she's a little "sore" from the randy toss you gave her two days ago.

There you go Sheri, that's what it really looks when TG cracks.

lololololol@ Tommy...i saw the crack before it all shattered tho

:coffee:

Make her go to her gyno and make her tell them to give her some tren shots in her punani. Because her hubby says she should be a raging nympho 24-7. Then go online to a muscle board and post a thread in the bullshit forum about how she isn't slutty enough for your appetite. Listen to just about everyone try to help you but say "fuck it" what do they know. I've been blue balled boo hoo for me.

When in reality you are a little dicked, selfish bastard who only thinks about you. All the while she's been taking test pills that you had the doc give her. Little did you know though she really is a hot slut ready to go with a stuff breeze. Who happens to bang strange men all day long with lust filled abandonment. Barely cleaning up the cum dumpster before you get home and telling you she's a little "sore" from the randy toss you gave her two days ago.

There you go Sheri, that's what it really looks when TG cracks.

Bam! I thought he was trolling but if he was serious.. BAM!

Bam! I thought he was trolling but if he was serious.. BAM!

This thread is a spin off lol Or you meant the other thread was trolling? Now I am confused, did this all really happen? Its like a reality twilight zone!

I don't know either but it's the pit so I just roll with it

I see what you did there.

Put her on a leash next to you, shave her head flat and put a beer on it while you watch an entire football game in your lounge chair.

After that she might learn to appreciate you more.

i prefer to unload on their freshly shaven heads when i have them do that. on board with the leash though :winkfinger:

Do NOT kick her to the curb. Just get a side piece. That's how I roll.

After banging my chick on Fri, Sat & Sun, she says that she is sore and that I "broke her box" lol. So as she is healing up, I had my other piece of ass come over and we went at it all afternoon.

Gotta keep more than one chick around if your sex drive is much higher than hers, which it sounds like it is.

Do NOT kick her to the curb. Just get a side piece. That's how I roll.

After banging my chick on Fri, Sat & Sun, she says that she is sore and that I "broke her box" lol. So as she is healing up, I had my other piece of ass come over and we went at it all afternoon.

Gotta keep more than one chick around if your sex drive is much higher than hers, which it sounds like it is.

I don't know if I'm a gimmick of you or your a gimmick of me.
:daydream:

All good, found it funny. Glad you've got nothing better to do.

At least my married ass gets some unlike some of you hung donkeys that only talk about it. :jerkit:

All good, found it funny. Glad you've got nothing better to do.

At least my married ass gets some unlike some of you hung donkeys that only talk about it. :jerkit:

I am just messing with you man. You have to admit, that was kind of funny!

I am on a roll this week though.... 3 nights in a row on weeknights! HAHAHAH

**Edit** the key here is if she doesnt want to have sex tonight so be it. I have it easier then most though and know that a attractive women helps get her going :D

Last edited:
Back