• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I've got the wife

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am starting a new eating plan... I go over my proposal with my wife cone back from the gym and find two days of meals prepared...
63149f0bb07986490de576a0a6d8faed.jpg

As well my shakes made in the fridge... I'll be posting pics tonight from the gym in another thread on this forum...

lift till ya puke

That is fucking epic dude... With a girl like that you better have a pro card soon lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

She really supports my hobby/ lifestyle of the gym

lift till ya puke

I went a bit nutty on the eating the last week or so packed on a few pounds.... Starting today knocking out carbs.... So its not such a big shock

lift till ya puke

Very good woman, you better do some REALLY nice things for her.

On occasion.... Like I said I've got the wife...

lift till ya puke

Thats the life right there.. my gal just likes to bitch about me choosing gym time over her. Get shredded.

I've been prepping meals for my SO for a bit now.
He can't cook for his life. Is super slow and makes boring food. I at least make my boring food taste good.
Thank her profusely, in numerous ways 😉 and it'll definitely keep happening.

Fuck me. Any man who's woman preps his meals better know how good he has it. Your with a Damn goddess if she's prepping your food you fuckers.

Yes mad lol.

Last edited:
That is fucking epic dude... With a girl like that you better have a pro card soon lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

With a wife like that he better ask her to marry him again to make sure that shit's for real!! Hell, even buy her another wedding ring. lol

no wife but i have my house girl. couldn't get along without her with my schedule. lucky man SP :winkfinger:

Lucky.... No way! I am blessed, I have the worst work schedule, terrible sleeping habits, crazy gym habits and eating habits.... And honestly she supports all the things that I do... She is the best I would be lost with out her and that is the truth..

lift till ya puke

Get Shredded!
I can't even get mine to go grocery shopping

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Im with Get2daChoppa.
Must be married like me lol.

FAWKIN sucks bro!!!! And I'm Keto so there's no point in a family dinner #fendforyourfuckingself

Oh I hear ya I hear ya lol.
Than she goes and 99% of it is shit food lol.

Yep fucking processed gummies and cookies. Processed Carbs out the ass... The fuck is the point?!

Not my wife.... She does all the shopping lol I am not allowed to go shopping without adult supervision. lmao ... She is the bomb

lift till ya puke

This is probably on of the best things you can come home to. That's definitely showing you something.

I get home and my wife is laying on the couch with dishes in the sink and clothes on the floor. Then tells me I spend too much time at the gym. You think?

Back